Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Living with a braindead whore does not sound like fun.

D

dahmer

Banned
-
I still dont know how some of you actually think living with your girlfriend actually sounds like something amazing.
What in the actual fuck would be SOOOO GREAT about living with some cunt who has chad and tyrones semen inside of it like some fucking blood transfusion
Just jfl at some of you delusional fucks

If I girl truly loved me and gave me sex and was loyal only to me I wouldn't mind.

Who said anything about living together? I just want a gf to fuck and watch movies with in my forest.

Then when morning comes she leaves or i go ape.

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819  gorilla gorilla silverback gorilla

That is very true, ascension will turn out to be hell very soon after. Still, I want sex and affection and intimacy with a woman that reciprocates. The relationship wouldn't have to last very long, a few months and I'd be set for life. I just want to experience it.

That is very true, ascension will turn out to be hell very soon after. Still, I want sex and affection and intimacy with a woman that reciprocates. The relationship wouldn't have to last very long, a few months and I'd be set for life. I just want to experience it.
You'll miss it afterwards I'd imagine. Might be just as bad as our current fate if not worse.

Why is OP already banned jfl