Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Living near a high school is potent suifuel

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I think I'm going to kms this summer.

Heheheheh3

Try reading.

Yeah I live right next to two myself.

Seeing school kids 10 years younger than me and thinking by this point they have more sexual experience than me...absolutely brutal.

I dont even care about college fags in relationships. Its all about high school. Dating as an adult is fucking worthless

If it makes you feel any better the 80/20 rule has been actualized in high schools since you were a kid

I don't live near a HS but i live near a pick-up/drop-off point for the buses
I walk to work and walk by HS girls all the time getting on/off the bus. It is so hard not to rape them when they are wearing their "fuck me" clothes to school all the god damn time. Visible thong. White shirt and black lace bras. Tight tummy showing. Sandals to show off their gorgeous feet and toes. Hair conveniently to one side to show the nape of their neck. A plunging neckline so if you are at the right angle you can see nipple and tons of cleavage.

These girls need to get fucked hard by me one day.

Looking at all these attractive young women and realising your life wouldn’t be as shitty if you could fuck one of them

Shotgun fuel

If it makes you feel any better the 80/20 rule has been actualized in high schools since you were a kid
I guess you're right.
But dating is much easier as a teen. Foids haven't been spoiled yet so they usually have lower expectations.

I dont even care about college fags in relationships. Its all about high school. Dating as an adult is fucking worthless
High IQ

I walk to work and walk by HS girls all the time getting on/off the bus. It is so hard not to rape them when they are wearing their "fuck me" clothes to school all the god damn time. Visible thong. White shirt and black lace bras. Tight tummy showing. Sandals to show off their gorgeous feet and toes. Hair conveniently to one side to show the nape of their neck. A plunging neckline so if you are at the right angle you can see nipple and tons of cleavage.

:feelswhat:

tbh

Holy shit man, I feel sad for you. Honestly I rarely see even semi-attractive girls. But when I do I want to push them over and fuck them right there... or smash their face in with a rock.

The saddest part is that the older you get the more the girls will remind you of your own ugliness, and your place in society as a "creep".