Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Living life as an incel is like being in combat

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
I consider all brocels combat veterans where the oldercels are like veterans that have seen many years of war. In many ways it truly is life or death as many end up roping. you have to try and survive each day with copes and try to keep your mind from going insane. going to work or school or any other public setting is like a combat zone where you have to face the adversaries of chads and foids that attack with machine guns with seemingly unlimited ammo. you have to keep your mind strong as you try and remain stoic. Its fucking difficult. I hope the war ends soon.

Going to college as an incel is a worse experience than D-Day.

I consider all brocels combat veterans where the oldercels are like veterans that have seen many years of war. In many ways it truly is life or death as many end up roping. you have to try and survive each day with copes and try to keep your mind from going insane. going to work or school or any other public setting is like a combat zone where you have to face the adversaries of chads and foids that attack with machine guns with seemingly unlimited ammo. you have to keep your mind strong as you try and remain stoic. Its fucking difficult. I hope the war ends soon.
All the scars are on the inside...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

We have a Master Plan to bring about an annihilating final solution to foidkind and to achieve incel liberation. If you are man enough to stand with your Brocels in Arms instead of laying down to rot like a simp, I suggest you consider joining our ranks. And I am a 43 year old legit oldcel so that is like being a veteran who won the Congressional Medal of Honor. Here is the incel revolution thread: https://incels.is/threads/why-incels-should-organize-irl.532806/

Going to college as an incel is a worse experience than D-Day.
for real

thats a dope song
We have a Master Plan to bring about an annihilating final solution to foidkind and to achieve incel liberation. If you are man enough to stand with your Brocels in Arms instead of laying down to rot like a simp, I suggest you consider joining our ranks. And I am a 43 year old legit oldcel so that is like being a veteran who won the Congressional Medal of Honor. Here is the incel revolution thread: https://incels.is/threads/why-incels-should-organize-irl.532806/
very interesting...

for real

thats a dope song

very interesting...
Please let me know your thoughts in that thread I linked you to. We need a few good men of honor and action to begin this movement and take it into the real world.

I like the analogy but ngl actual combat seems more fucked up

I like the analogy but ngl actual combat seems more fucked up
If you had the choice to be a chad fighting in WW2 or staying in your current position right now..which would you choose..that’s your answer. At least you got something to fight for and probably wouldn’t mind dying knowing you have a girl to come home to.

If you had the choice to be a chad fighting in WW2 or staying in your current position right now..which would you choose..that’s your answer. At least you got something to fight for and probably wouldn’t mind dying knowing you have a girl to come home to.
Not a bad point. If I were alive during the era and a Chad, my choice might be different. I would’ve been treated respectfully my whole life and would probably have felt a sense of loyalty to those who supported, encouraged, and loved me.

We are fighters by nature, every non-chad and non-rich man is.

Public places are like a warzone. Normies immediately use tactical defenses like physically avoiding, scouting to see what I'm doing. It's literally military tactics.

It's like being in combat but you're just getting hit by arrows and mortars out of nowhere. You can't fight the enemy face to face.