Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living is harder than being dead.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Being dead is the most frightening thing ever. Dying is not scary to me, but BEING dead is.

Being dead is the most frightening thing ever. Dying is not scary to me, but BEING dead is.
I see what you mean, but death is the absence of all stimulus. Eternal rest.

I see what you mean, but death is the absence of all stimulus. Eternal rest.
It's not even rest, it's nothingness. You don't exist.

Sure you can cope with whatever religion you like. It's like a blanket to feel better about death. I'm not an atheist in any terms but... I still kinda doubt there is an afterlife or reincarnation.

Facts being dead is awesome but God forces us in this cruel world

Wrong being in heaven is awesome but being in hell is not at all it’s disturbing
when i die fuck it i wanna go to hell cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fucking tell

Wrong being in heaven is awesome but being in hell is not at all it’s disturbing
Subhumans aren't going to heaven anyways. God hates subhumans (non-Whites).

My health, i am injured and my parents dont have money or means to support me or my injury is extremely rare and no drs believe me, but i am doing a treatment rn and its working slowly but the torment and the demons i see and the drug abuse (lyrica) is making me suicidal
Damn. We were certainly cursed by God.

staying alive is cope

If it all ends after death, I agree. Not existing is an utopia if you really think about it. It means you won't feel or have to do anything because you won't exist. No bad or good emotions, just the perfect balance of everything. If this idea scared you, remember that you wouldn't feel that way if you didn't exist.

If it all ends after death, I agree. Not existing is an utopia if you really think about it. It means you won't feel or have to do anything because you won't exist. No bad or good emotions, just the perfect balance of everything. If this idea scared you, remember that you wouldn't feel that way if you didn't exist.
I think it does.

I think it does.

Incredible, they even missed the feeling for the rest of their lives. I've heard about this phenomenon a long time ago, but didn't remember it until you showed me these posts.
However, I've also heard the exact opposite on failed and successful (books allegedly wrote by spirits through possession) suicide attempts. They always say that they felt remorse and confused right after doing it, and that the fatal pain they inflicted onto themselves didn't go away and they couldn't do nothing about it, similar to how a sleep paralysis works. I guess this is the kind of pain religions label as "hell".
Another issue I have is that these testimonies don't prove that they weren't going to cease existing. Maybe they were eventually going to reincarnate as incels or something.
Anyways, at least now I'm a bit more hyped for my non consensual death. Not killing ourselves might get us a significant reward after all.

they even missed the feeling for the rest of their lives. I've heard about this phenomenon a long time ago, but didn't remember it until you showed me these posts.
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall: