Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Living in your car/van

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
I've had thoughts of fucking off from society and instead of working, just getting a car, laptop, and some saved up money after working and going around. If I ever need some gas money or food I can pull onto a corner and panhandle. If society doesn't want me and my parents don't want me, I could just homelessmax. Anyone else? This is mainly because I'm getting kicked out in a year.

i dont know how people do the homeless shit, I'd probably be freaking out and contemplating suicide

That would be nice yeah, away from it all you know.

how many people do it or simil life_

Yeah sounds good, remember to shower and get a P.O. box for neetbux.

what does your sig mean

Pretty sure it's a quote by some french dude which is like; murder is illegal unless it's celebrated.
Well, sort of but not quite. Its basically saying how society looks down upon taking revenge and killing, but it's fine when the weapons are given to soldiers by the governments to murder for no significant purpose other than acquiring resources through war and conquest.

Well, sort of but not quite. Its basically saying how society looks down upon taking revenge and killing, but it's fine when the weapons are given to soldiers by the governments to murder for no significant purpose other than acquiring resources through war and conquest.
Which is what I said but more specific. I looked it up, it's a voltaire quote.

Yeah I repeat GET A PO BOX FOR NEEEETBUXXX :feelsree:

Which is what I said but more specific. I looked it up, it's a voltaire quote.
I just gave my personal perspective on the quote and the reality, to explain why I myself have it in my signature you know

Yeah I repeat GET A PO BOX FOR NEEEETBUXXX :feelsree:
It's very very hard to get on welfare in the USA without having a severe disability. I'd also plan on traveling long distances.

This guy gave me a good idea on how he turned a $5000 used van into a small room.

I'm also interested in this. I could have just a gym membership where I could shower. I wonder though about toilets. Would the gas stations begin to reject us if we over use them?

This is one of my long-term goals: living the vanlife traveling around the length and breadth of Canada and USA.

I've read a few books of men who did this and they seemed to really enjoy themselves doing this.

your home is your car, an homeless needs support of other people to have a place, this is an alternative lifestyle

I love this idea and I'm following a few people on social media who are living this lifestyle. It seems to be great. Initially I liked the idea of a tiny house better but now I'd choose a rv over a tiny house.

I'm also interested in this. I could have just a gym membership where I could shower. I wonder though about toilets. Would the gas stations begin to reject us if we over use them?
just druidmaxx, shit in the forest and take a bath in lakes, easy life

I've had thoughts of fucking off from society and instead of working, just getting a car, laptop, and some saved up money after working and going around. If I ever need some gas money or food I can pull onto a corner and panhandle. If society doesn't want me and my parents don't want me, I could just homelessmax. Anyone else? This is mainly because I'm getting kicked out in a year.
It’s Illegal because you need to pay goybucks for abortions for women that wish you dropped dead.

There was a guy here that lived in his caravan, Don't know if he liked it or not.

the guy lives in caravan for choice or because he is poor?

It’s Illegal because you need to pay goybucks for abortions for women that wish you dropped dead.
If you keep moving your van's parking every night, and have the windows covered or tinted, the cops will never know, and if they find out just say you're waiting on a friend and about to leave soon.

are there incel in far-east?
of course.

The white man often ventures there to steal women and therefore causing a rise in inceldom for those rice males.