Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Living in the moment is a nice cope

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
I've been focusing on the present moment for an hour now and I feel less angry. You should try this.

Yes it is.

The book The Power Of Now is good, also the film Memento, to train yourself to toss away constant harmful memory of living incel life.

It's an amazing cope under the right circumstances. One time I was in the woods and I set my pack down and laid on a rock for roughly and hour and a half. I didn't fall asleep or anything. My thoughts were in the moment the entire time. I was just existing. It was amazing.

"Boredom is almost nonexistent once you’ve become adapted to life in the woods. If you don’t have any work that needs to be done, you can sit for hours at a time just doing nothing, just listening to the birds or the wind or the silence, watching the shadows move as the sun travels, or simply looking at familiar objects. And you don’t get bored. You’re just at peace."

-Ted K, the original coper

Meditation trains you for this. It's so hard though.

I meditated everyday for years, and when i was a "buddhist" i meditated more than 4 hours per day.
Yes, meditation is probably the ultimate cope. When i feel im so depressed that im gonna kill myself i usually still meditate as much as i can so i can absolutely forget about EVERYTHING.
Meditation is a strange form of vengeance against the world. If the world hurts you, absolutely ignore it as much as you can.
I know that i will become a homeless meditator one day or another.