Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

living in the middle of nowhere seems nice.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
next to a lake or something just all alone.

ted kaczynskimaxxing ong

Its the best thing to do as a sub 5

Less females to get lustful of. Less reminders that your a failure. Less chads to be jealous of.

Sign me up

Its nice until you actually need something you can't get here

Sent your own way

I need restaurants and groceries and modern conveniences.

Eh, I live in a older boomer neighborhood as a NEET and even here it's sometimes too off the main roads for deliveries and I have to actually leave the house. Better would be to live in some type of urban locale that somehow allowed for low interaction. Some of the apartments they show on media set in NYC look comfy, where they leave packages by the door and have a back stairwell. Probably a lot of gossip though.

Have fun with the mosquitoes
I don't know what it's like in the states or wherever you are form, but here in Romania mosquitos aren't that bad... My uncle owns a cabin by a lake and honestly the mosquitos are the least of his worries. Like sure, they can be annoying but maybe you get attacked by two or three a day. Lake living is more comfy than people think.... Fishing.... Kayaking.... Fishing..... Swimming.....
Mainly water sports, but 99% of the time you'll be fishing.

ted kaczynskimaxxing ong
I think that this is the ultimate incel goal. Ted Kaczynski was the OG ER. He went ER before it was a thing.... that makes him the most based terrorist. Anyhow he roped so you could say that he lived and died as an incel.

I think that this is the ultimate incel goal. Ted Kaczynski was the OG ER. He went ER before it was a thing.... that makes him the most based terrorist. Anyhow he roped so you could say that he lived and died as an incel.
lol if ted k posted his face on here mods would insta ban him. never mind his fucking insane iq. dude genetic mogged this entire site. def not an incel.

Attachments

• MV5BZDE3M2YyYmEtYTY1MC00MzFhLTgyZjctM2ZiNDM2Mjk5ZjRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BZDE3M2YyYmEtYTY1MC00MzFhLTgyZjctM2ZiNDM2Mjk5ZjRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 7
You do that bud I want to live in a city for once and not be with backwards faggot people who can't do shit and don't know shit

It's nice to piss out you're door... But it's not so great doing it because you have no inside toilet...

Ted K did what he did because of civilization intruding on his property. I'd imagine it's even harder to find somewhere to stay in complete isolation nowadays.

I'd like to live alone by Toluca lake. Just watching the fog moving across the water.

I'm all for it so long I've access to internet and food

lol if ted k posted his face on here mods would insta ban him. never mind his fucking insane iq. dude genetic mogged this entire site. def not an incel.
Nigga he literally died a virgin, you can read his journals and see how sexually frustrated he was.... Ted K is what we call a braincel, he was too schizo / autistic to ever have a girlfriend. Did he absolutely mog everyone here in his youth? YES.
But it all went downhill since he moved to the forest.... I mean just look at some of his later pictures:
RawImage

Gettyimages 51715241

Tumblr paj1n8ZsUX1vlq23ao1 500

He literally hobomaxxed and looked like a genuine 3/10. Add to that his nasal and feminine voice and you have yourself someone that was an incel. Could he have ascended in his youth? Sure. If I had his body then I would have been able to do it, however his fucked up brain combined with his voice made him an incel and that's that.