Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

living in small towns is terrible

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I live in a small town in Brazil. It is amazing how perceptible the class hierarchy is, you can tell just by looking who is part of the city's elite. Political issues are very complicated, here the candidates buy votes in the greatest tranquility. Of course, this is a problem of Brazil in general, corruption and inequality.
Anyway, you have no entertainment, nothing encourages you to leave home, literally nothing happens. :feelsbadman:

I live in a small town in the uk, it’s shit.

Small town = truecel

Small town suck but big Shities suck even more, can't even go outside without getting mogged by couples and Chads, also lots of fcking noise and pollution and normies.

How small are we talking? Also I don't know if big cities are any better really, guess the lesson here is everything sucks.

I live in a small town. And I'm amazed at how female arrogance here is as much, if not more than, in big cities.

I live in small town and i much prefer it to big city. If i want big city life its a few hours bus ride away. But i always get sick of it within like 4 days and want to go home.

Big cities are disgustingly polluted, crime filled, expensive, and nothing "to do" but spend money. Theyre shit

What’s living in Brazil like? Do you have your own house? or is it a cramped humid apartment ina huge concrete complex on a forested mountain side

just ldar :feelzez: all I need is pc and internet :smonk:
I live in small town and i much prefer it to big city. If i want big city life its a few hours bus ride away. But i always get sick of it within like 4 days and want to go home.

Big cities are disgustingly polluted, crime filled, expensive, and nothing "to do" but spend money. Theyre shit

How small are we talking? Also I don't know if big cities are any better really, guess the lesson here is everything sucks.
my city has approximately 25k
What’s living in Brazil like? Do you have your own house? or is it a cramped humid apartment ina huge concrete complex on a forested mountain side
I am neet, I live with my grandmother, in a small old warehouse in the back of the house. Yes, the city where I live is at a high altitude, so it is relatively cold here.
living in Brazil is precarious. You don't have access to an education, you don't have purchasing power, you live in constant alertness, soft laws... Everything you expect from a third world country.
I always say: if you are a foreigner, especially if you are from power countries, you live like a king here in Brazil.

my city has approximately 25k

I am neet, I live with my grandmother, in a small old warehouse in the back of the house. Yes, the city where I live is at a high altitude, so it is relatively cold here.
living in Brazil is precarious. You don't have access to an education, you don't have purchasing power, you live in constant alertness, soft laws... Everything you expect from a third world country.
I always say: if you are a foreigner, especially if you are from power countries, you live like a king here in Brazil.
Yeah ok that's fairly small, and yeah big cities don't have any of the problems you mentioned (sort of) but they come with their own problems as well of course.
The people who make decent wages like doctors or engineers live in apartment complexes because of the massive crime rate and burglars etc. however most people outside of the really big cities like Rio and São Paulo still live in houses. Also in Brazil nothing ever really feels cramped if you're not in a favela or the biggest neighborhoods in the aforementioned cities.

I live in a small town in Brazil. It is amazing how perceptible the class hierarchy is, you can tell just by looking who is part of the city's elite. Political issues are very complicated, here the candidates buy votes in the greatest tranquility. Of course, this is a problem of Brazil in general, corruption and inequality.
Anyway, you have no entertainment, nothing encourages you to leave home, literally nothing happens. :feelsbadman:
Better than a lonely city full of gangs