Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Living in a society that does nothing but speak of sex is one of the reason for rapes.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I’m not trying to justify rape but all I’m gonna say that is the fact normies do nothing but brag about sex is one of the reasons why rape happens with the mix of the whole ‘You’re not a real man if you never had sex’ bullshit.

Let’s put it this way, a homeless person sees that a barbecue is happening somewhere and after seeing other brag about all the food they have been eating right in front of him, he just can’t take it anymore and just quickly grabs some chicken from the barbecue while the people involved in the barbecue aren’t looking and runs off because he gets so fed up with hearing about what he has no access to so what I’m speaking of is the equivalent to that.

Even sex havers rape, yeah, but there have been cases where someone sexually inactive ended up doing it because he had enough but I highly doubt most women are actually serious in stopping rape since I see them brag and stuff which is one of the things that draws attention to yourself so I feel many of them are just looking for attention because after all, attention whoring is a huge female trait.

Last edited:
Kinda true, I wanna fuck aswell if I see everyone doing it everywhere
Kann man nix machen

You will never get to enjoy a female's stinky roast beef flaps

I dont even think its due to sexual arousal. Alot of people strut different because they know the law is always ready to simp for them. I’d say its 20% arousal and 80% fuck the law

Attachments

• 8DE68219-897A-4DA4-A5BF-EE470F2B6098.gif
    8DE68219-897A-4DA4-A5BF-EE470F2B6098.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
I’m not trying to justify rape but all I’m gonna say that is the fact normies do nothing but brag about sex is one of the reasons why rape happens with the mix of the whole ‘You’re not a real man if you never had sex’ bullshit.

Let’s put it this way, a homeless person sees that a barbecue is happening somewhere and after seeing other brag about all the food they have been eating right in front of him, he just can’t take it anymore and just quickly grabs some chicken from the barbecue while the people involved in the barbecue aren’t looking and runs off because he gets so fed up with hearing about what he has no access to so what I’m speaking of is the equivalent to that.

Even sex havers rape, yeah, but there have been cases where someone sexually inactive ended up doing it because he had enough but I highly doubt most women are actually serious in stopping rape since I see them brag and stuff which is one of the things that draws attention to yourself so I feel many of them are just looking for attention because after all, attention whoring is a huge female trait.
True. If you hear about all the chads and normie having sex (chads more than others obv) then the rest of us want to do it too. When we realize we can’t bc of certain traits completely outside of our own control, we’re going to resort to desperate measures to get it. And it’s not like having a nice like having a supercar, which isn’t something everybody in the world wants necessarily. Sex on the other hand is one of the most basic biological necessities of mankind.
So yes rapes will happen and they do happen. It is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back