Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living celibate modern spiritual hermit in London

• Thread starter sinbin55@googlemail
  • Start date
sinbin55@googlemail

sinbin55@googlemail

All things spiritual
-
HI would like to know if there is others like me who have become spiritual and realise that they will die alone? would love to have response and possibly meet up for a drink every once in a while in London.

Nice try fbi :smonk:

HI would like to know if there is others like me who have become spiritual and realise that they will die alone? would love to have response and possibly meet up for a drink every once in a while in London.
what do you mean by spiritual?

what do you mean by spiritual?
Hi yes looking into meditation, reading scriptures, observing wisdom. I personally feel that all incels have the destiny of living the righteous life and preserving purity and knowledge in life. Unfortunately because of society and the media we have forgotten our path.

Hi yes looking into meditation, reading scriptures, observing wisdom. I personally feel that all incels have the destiny of living the righteous life and preserving purity and knowledge in life. Unfortunately because of society and the media we have forgotten our path.
i think you have gotten memed. just because we are ugly doesn't mean we were destined for celibacy.it is true that christ will give us the graces necessary to live with all of our pain,but it doesn't mean we weren't made for marriage. it's not our fault if women choose to do that which is evil.not my fault that they either slut around or waste the gifts that god has given them.

it is true that many men which should be monks aren't monks,but that goes from chads to normies to incels. look at saint augustine and a bunch of other saints who were good looking or royalty(which back then was extremely huge in terms of statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing),who decided to lead celibate lifes in the pursuit of christ.eitherway,that's more of a societies issue rather then an incel issue.

i don't know what you mean by scripture or meditation,but i am happy that you are on the pursuit of wisdom at least. god is truth, so one can find many truths about god in such a pursuit.

what does memed mean? I feel that I am ugly as well I mentally call myself the 'Thing' LOL. reading scriptures like the bible, Quran, etc that is what I mean by spiritual scriptures.

i think you have gotten memed. just because we are ugly doesn't mean we were destined for celibacy.it is true that christ will give us the graces necessary to live with all of our pain,but it doesn't mean we weren't made for marriage. it's not our fault if women choose to do that which is evil.not my fault that they either slut around or waste the gifts that god has given them.

it is true that many men which should be monks aren't monks,but that goes from chads to normies to incels. look at saint augustine and a bunch of other saints who were good looking or royalty(which back then was extremely huge in terms of statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing),who decided to lead celibate lifes in the pursuit of christ.eitherway,that's more of a societies issue rather then an incel issue.

i don't know what you mean by scripture or meditation,but i am happy that you are on the pursuit of wisdom at least. god is truth, so one can find many truths about god in such a pursuit.
what does memed mean? I feel that I am ugly as well I mentally call myself the 'Thing' LOL. reading scriptures like the bible, Quran, etc that is what I mean by spiritual scriptures.

by memed i mean you got played.fooled by a *meme*.

i have seen many guys who realized they were incels think they were destined to be monks just because no one liked them,when that doesn't mean anything. marriage is the normal path for most people,and will forever be that way. that's why i said you got played. that's why i said i think you got memed.

anyway,that doesn't matter.a man can be ugly,but there is no need for one to ridicule himself over that. if god thought you were perfect to play the role he wants you to play,then there is no reason for one to go against his perfect mind.i sometimes struggle with self deprecation myself,but there is no need to indulge in it.

anyway, there are a few incels in london(myself included),but i personally find it weird to meet people in real life,plus you are a random greycel(no one in their right mind trusts a greycel.stick around and you will see why) and so hang around the forums and maybe someone will want to meet up one day.

by memed i mean you got played.fooled by a *meme*.

i have seen many guys who realized they were incels think they were destined to be monks just because no one liked them,when that doesn't mean anything. marriage is the normal path for most people,and will forever be that way. that's why i said you got played. that's why i said i think you got memed.

anyway,that doesn't matter.a man can be ugly,but there is no need for one to ridicule himself over that. if god thought you were perfect to play the role he wants you to play,then there is no reason for one to go against his perfect mind.i sometimes struggle with self deprecation myself,but there is no need to indulge in it.

anyway, there are a few incels in london(myself included),but i personally find it weird to meet people in real life,plus you are a random greycel(no one in their right mind trusts a greycel.stick around and you will see why) and so hang around the forums and maybe someone will want to meet up one day.
no it is fine what is a greycel? and what do they do?

I’ve accepted its over. That I’m alone. There hasn’t been genuine hope for me in the longest time.

no it is fine what is a greycel? and what do they do?
when you have 500 posts your name turns blue instead of grey.a lot of people are banned before they make 500 posts and lots of greycels are often found out to be normies in disguise.

since you seem to be new here.check that glossary whenever there is a word you don't understand. i think it has most terms that are used here. you will get used to the lingo in no time so don't worry.

it's all cope for idiots. You are :bluepill: at very best :redpill:. There is no such a thing like righteous life, right thing to do. Either you are glownigger, NPC or a guy who has problems in life and don't understand what is going on.

Last edited:
it's all cope for idiots. You are :bluepill: at very best :redpill:. There is no such a thing like righteous life, right thing to do. Either you are glownigger, NPC or a guy who has problems in life and don't understand what is going on.
I will not tolerate your behaviour I would appreciate it if you did not comment on this thread again. And by the way your the idiot.

when you have 500 posts your name turns blue instead of grey.a lot of people are banned before they make 500 posts and lots of greycels are often found out to be normies in disguise.

since you seem to be new here.check that glossary whenever there is a word you don't understand. i think it has most terms that are used here. you will get used to the lingo in no time so don't worry.
oh I see normal people taking the piss out of different guys I see. You will find through time that I am not like them.

@Revolution Needed Is going to feel bad
Let him feel bad he should not be rude and insinuate that I am an idiot. That is disrespectful. everybody has different ideas and opinions that is what makes the world go round.

when you have 500 posts your name turns blue instead of grey.a lot of people are banned before they make 500 posts and lots of greycels are often found out

Don't tell greycels what a greycel is FFS :feelsUgh:

Shush Shhhh GIF by MOODMAN

Let him feel bad he should not be rude and insinuate that I am an idiot. That is disrespectful. everybody has different ideas and opinions that is what makes the world go round.
you are idiot. I feel your NPC mentality from kilometer away. I don't give a fuck about nobody ideas and opinions 'cause it is all idees fixes. Y'all create that world of thoughts claiming you are right and when you create a group with similar ideas/opinions everybody has to succumb to you because if not you will kill them or at very best send to jail like society does. So shut the fuck up baba. There are no rules in this world. Rules are made by humans who are stronger than you and tell you you have to abide by them to avoid repercusions - that's real life. They just use you for their benefits creating illusion, magic about how you should live life and how world should look like to have control over you.

You were told there are things that are TRUTH or BAD or GOOD yet it is utter bullshit. They did it to manipulate you for you to be submissive slave of society that will spend his entire life trying achieve what society told him to do in order to be RESPECTED, VALUABLE contributor to society.

It is all schemes that most of us were taught since being a newborn 'cause most people in this world don't know shit about world (societal autopilot) and teach their kids same shit that they were told by their parents and that loop goes on and on and on.

I'm not trying to be nice. I can be nice and tell you - you are right and you will live in your :bluepill: world or I can tell you how it truly works and unfortunately for all of us world ISN'T a nice place to be and it would be better IF LIFE NEVER EXISTED.

Last edited:
ill come to hang out in london

you are idiot. I feel your NPC mentality from kilometer away. I don't give a fuck about nobody ideas and opinions 'cause it is all idees fixes. Y'all create that world of thoughts claiming you are right and when you create a group with similar ideas/opinions everybody has to succumb to you because if not you will kill them or at very best send to jail like society does. So shut the fuck up baba. There are no rules in this world. Rules are made by humans who are stronger than you and tell you you have to abide by them to avoid repercusions - that's real life. They just use you for their benefits creating illusion, magic about how you should live life and how world should look like to have control over you.

You were told there are things that are TRUTH or BAD or GOOD yet it is utter bullshit. They did it to manipulate you for you to be submissive slave of society that will spend his entire life trying achieve what society told him to do in order to be RESPECTED, VALUABLE contributor to society.

It is all schemes that most of us were taught since being a newborn 'cause most people in this world don't know shit about world (societal autopilot) and teach their kids same shit that they were told by their parents and that loop goes on and on and on.

I'm not trying to be nice. I can be nice and tell you - you are right and you will live in your :bluepill: world or I can tell you how it truly works and unfortunately for all of us world ISN'T a nice place to be and it would be better IF LIFE NEVER EXISTED.
IF you do not give a fuck about me fuck off off my thread for good then? your the idiot who is actually deluded.

Well if your not trying to be nice then fuck off I hate horrible guys like you who corrupted everything for the sake of satisfaction

Let me red pill you :redpill: your a normie piece of shit in disguise possibly worse. fuck off of my thread.

Let me red pill you :redpill: your a normie piece of shit in disguise possibly worse. fuck off of my thread.
You are fuckin moron to the fullest. And you can't even comprehend what I have written to you :bluepill::soy:

You are fuckin moron to the fullest. And you can't even comprehend what I have written to you :bluepill::soy:
no your the moran because your the one calling me an idiot for no good reason. YOur the one that started this argument your too far up your own arss now fuck off of this thread. I have already reported you once for harassment I will report you again. Delete your posts and fuck off.

no your the moran because your the one calling me an idiot for no good reason. YOur the one that started this argument your too far up your own arss now fuck off of this thread. I have already reported you once for harassment I will report you again. Delete your posts and fuck off.
no one cares about your reports fucking retard. You are worthless

To everybody else I have just found this clip on youtube

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqSaWEIBQBU

hey forgot to say,there is a block feature here on this website. i have already blocked revolution and most people probably already have too.just click on someones profile or go into their profile and click ignore.

stirner posters are always crazy no matter where you go,so yeah don't pay much attention.

no one cares about your reports fucking retard. You are worthless
considering you have nothing to give but worthless negativity I consider you the worthless one. So get lost.

hey forgot to say,there is a block feature here on this website. i have already blocked revolution and most people probably already have too.just click on someones profile or go into their profile and click ignore.

stirner posters are always crazy no matter where you go,so yeah don't pay much attention.
Thank you much appreciated

I usually come to Heathrow airport area every now and then

Besides the fact that you think you'll die alone, you seem to have a positive outlook. Have you tried looksmaxing? Are you young?

Besides the fact that you think you'll die alone, you seem to have a positive outlook. Have you tried looksmaxing? Are you young?
What is that looksmaxing?

I usually come to Heathrow airport area every now and then
london is hell so it's good that you don't live here.every time i go out i have to see 6 feet white blonde stacies and have to see 6'4 white chads who could easily have my oneitis.

Me. Always alone and often meditate

I go to the gym