Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living as a poorcel in one of the richest cities in the world can be quite awful

Recruit
★★★★★
So, I am a UKcel, I live in London, one of the richest cities in the world. If I go to the central areas of the city I see rich people everywhere. I look around and I see people enjoying their time. Also many rich tourists from all over the world. I see expensive cars. The amount of hot foids is also huge. And then there's me who only has money on food and rent. I walk around and I see modern, comfortable-looking apartment blocks. Whereas I live in an hold house with strangers in the outskirts of the city. I see rich curry families and rich arabs. What would be a better place for a poorcel incel to live?

go to SEA or better yet - go to SOUTH AMERICAN HELL

you will ascend easily if youre white

I'm poor in germany. it's the worst.

I experienced a similar feeling, except mine was more to do with the ethnic university students milling about. I was very jealous of all of them for studymaxxing and having strong cultural ties. I currently reside in Kent, grew up in Lewisham.
Having strong cultural ties and having a family that cares about you can be a big deal.

Being poor in a city would be preferable to being poor anywhere else, no? I can’t imagine it being easier for poorcels out in the country. You’d be trapped in a middle-of-nowhere shithole with no public transportation or cheap food.

true but being a poorcel in a shithole is infinitely worse. Theres actually no way you can escape it.

So, I am a UKcel, I live in London, one of the richest cities in the world. If I go to the central areas of the city I see rich people everywhere. I look around and I see people enjoying their time. Also many rich tourists from all over the world. I see expensive cars. The amount of hot foids is also huge. And then there's me who only has money on food and rent. I walk around and I see modern, comfortable-looking apartment blocks. Whereas I live in an hold house with strangers in the outskirts of the city. I see rich curry families and rich arabs. What would be a better place for a poorcel incel to live?
Be thankful

Being poor in a city would be preferable to being poor anywhere else, no? I can’t imagine it being easier for poorcels out in the country. You’d be trapped in a middle-of-nowhere shithole with no public transportation or cheap food.
I like sunny days they make life feel like it's gonna be good

idk, take loans and go to the third world like @itsOVER

idk, take loans and go to the third world like @itsOVER