Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News living as a brainlet is a curse worse than ugliness

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
u cant be trusted upon to do a single task without guidance. u cant achieve anything on ur own. u cant self-sustain urself. u cant
combine ugliness and low iq and u have a downie hanging on the ceiling with no regret

Ugly Virgin vs Brainlet Chad

attractive people on average have 10 higher iq
I've heard that but not sure if its true. It could also be correlation too. Higher iq usually means more income and thus more availability to healthier diets, good clothes, good perfumes and haircuts. Also, a brand new Porsche probably makes someone look really attractive too lol.

The relationship between happiness and intelligent quotient: the contribution of socio-economic and clinical factors.

RESULTS: Happiness is significantly associated with IQ. Those in the lowest IQ range (70-99) reported the lowest levels of happiness compared with the highest IQ group (120-129). Mediation analysis using the continuous IQ variable found dependency in activities of daily living, income, health and neurotic symptoms were strong mediators of the relationship, as they reduced the association between happiness and IQ by 50%.

CONCLUSIONS: Those with lower IQ are less happy than those with higher IQ. Interventions that target modifiable variables such as income (e.g. through enhancing education and employment opportunities) and neurotic symptoms (e.g. through better detection of mental health problems) may improve levels of happiness in the lower IQ groups.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22998852

I've heard that but not sure if its true. It could also be correlation too. Higher iq usually means more income and thus more availability to healthier diets, good clothes, good perfumes and haircuts. Also, a brand new Porsche probably makes someone look really attractive too lol.

environmental factors regarding iq is a cope

the only thing that can fuck ur potential iq is getting depraved of oxygen during pregnancy like i did cause my mom smoked while pregnantt

haha but if ure retarded u dont understand anything im high iq and i suffer cuz overthinking xD

this is what bigbrain kids actually believe to cope

environmental factors regarding iq is a cope

the only thing that can fuck ur potential iq is getting depraved of oxygen during pregnancy like i did cause my mom smoked while pregnantt

haha but if ure retarded u dont understand anything im high iq and i suffer cuz overthinking xD

this is what bigbrain kids actually believe to cope
No what i mean is that if you are well off economically then you are able to buy the necessary material to looks max. Higher iq people usually are more economically well off than lower iq people (usually). Of course it wont make a huge difference (money will most likely only make 1 out of 10 attractive) but when you look at the entire population then it will make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back