Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living as a 2/10 incel is pure hell

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Living as a high innhib 2/10 genetic dysfunction is unbereable, you are so comically ugly and deformed that people straight up laught at you when you walking outside, and you may say ''nah bro they are not laughing at you'' bitch they literally point at me and mock me in front of my face but i'm too beta to actually do something about it.

People can't take you seriously because you are so ugly they think you are retarded or mentally insuffiecent, they talk to you like you were some toddler who needs constant protection because otherwise you will end up killing yourself with your own mental retardation.

Females straight up try to avoid you at any cost, they always act shocked when you dare to talk to them or pull out their phones so they can pretend to be busy and not interact to you.

Sub 3/10 males should either cope or rope because we are hopeless, there is no way we can escape from this bottomless pit.

Anonymous 03 02 12 fri 17 39 no 1921453 if only you knew how bad 28669312

I have been dealt a better hand than that and my life is still hell.

I couldn´t imagine living as an actual 2/10 male. I truly have empathy and feel sorry for truecels. You´ve been dealt the worst hand you could have possibly gotten. Life is so unfair and cruel.

You need some epic copes...

I know what it's like, brother. :feelsrope:

ngrM2De.gif

I’m living it everyday, OP.

Why don't you set goals for yourself? Imagine what life could be with a good career or a stable job, good body, working on that house you want? If you are that desperate to change your looks, why not get surgery? Seriously, are we all pretending that facial deformities are not fixable in this day and age?

I am terrible looking , but if i were a 2/10 i would spend the next five years building my entire life, saving up for surgery and mentally becoming the man i know i am inside but was dealt a bad hand of cards outside in this society that will punish me for it. Then i would get the surgery in five years time after saving up and it will reflect who i am inside anyway.

I would feel even better about my looks that way because i earned them, with hard work and fixed deformities.

Why don't you set goals for yourself? Imagine what life could be with a good career or a stable job, good body, working on that house you want? If you are that desperate to change your looks, why not get surgery? Seriously, are we all pretending that facial deformities are not fixable in this day and age?

I am terrible looking , but if i were a 2/10 i would spend the next five years building my entire life, saving up for surgery and mentally becoming the man i know i am inside but was dealt a bad hand of cards outside in this society that will punish me for it. Then i would get the surgery in five years time after saving up and it will reflect who i am inside anyway.

I would feel even better about my looks that way because i earned them, with hard work and fixed deformities.
I really want to surgerymax righ now but i'm to mentallly scared to get high paying job to pay my surgeries, so it's over for me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

2/10 is PURE death tier.

I knew only one 2/10 guy in all my life. I dont even know how he manages to stay alive, seriously.

2/10 is PURE death tier.

I knew only one 2/10 guy in all my life. I dont even know how he manages to stay alive, seriously.
I often wonder if i'm the most pathetic incel here
You don't need a high paying job. What you need to do is set some goals for yourself and start with what you can do my friend. Listen, how much sweeter will it be when you finally succeed despite having a much tougher hand to be dealt with? So much sweeter. Turn your pain into your motivation - you have a powerful tool to fuel you.

Obviously many of us here have been bullied for our looks in our past, sometimes badly. Everyone who can ought to consider some form of therapy and to talk to people who are experienced in this and qualified for help. Above and beyond that, it really is worth having more confidence even if life for now may not be about finding a woman.

Take those small steps, and as you make those small wins you are going to start to have confidence. You can't just 'be confident' because you need to be something confident about. Small wins with what we can do can get the ball rolling and as we climb up, it is just a self-fueling process. I get it. Sometimes we need to wallow in self pity and complain. But then we need to get back up and rise from the ashes. What is worse? Women who have crushed your self esteem and made you feel worthless not just winning over that, but making you lose in things you could actually be good at?

In the next five years, many of us could be complaining on an online forum, or we could do the following:

1. Work hard, even in lower jobs, to garner experience, climb up. Read lots of books, practise communication, decision making, the art of winning people over to advance in jobs and save up money on the side.
2. Plan whatever surgeries we need if we have facial deformities and a medical expert consents to give it to us.
3. Have great clothes and a great body.
4. A good car, working on a decent-is home.

It will take time, but do what you can first.

>(((((Jordan peterson))))
Stopped taking your post seriously

Last edited:
I really want to surgerymax righ now but i'm to mentallly scared to get high paying job to pay my surgeries, so it's over for me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

You don't need a high paying job. What you need to do is set some goals for yourself and start with what you can do my friend. Listen, how much sweeter will it be when you finally succeed despite having a much tougher hand to be dealt with? So much sweeter. Turn your pain into your motivation - you have a powerful tool to fuel you.

Obviously many of us here have been bullied for our looks in our past, sometimes badly. Everyone who can ought to consider some form of therapy and to talk to people who are experienced in this and qualified for help. Above and beyond that, it really is worth having more confidence even if life for now may not be about finding a woman.

Take those small steps, and as you make those small wins you are going to start to have confidence. You can't just 'be confident' because you need to be something confident about. Small wins with what we can do can get the ball rolling and as we climb up, it is just a self-fueling process. I get it. Sometimes we need to wallow in self pity and complain. But then we need to get back up and rise from the ashes. What is worse? Women who have crushed your self esteem and made you feel worthless not just winning over that, but making you lose in things you could actually be good at?

In the next five years, many of us could be complaining on an online forum, or we could do the following:

1. Work hard, even in lower jobs, to garner experience, climb up. Read lots of books, practise communication, decision making, the art of winning people over to advance in jobs and save up money on the side.
2. Plan whatever surgeries we need if we have facial deformities and a medical expert consents to give it to us.

I often wonder i'm the most pathetic incel here

Mate, you aren't pathetic.

You want to know who is actually pathetic? The heartless women and men who made fun of you because of how you looked. If you can get therapy , find a qualified expert to talk to, make small goals and build up, the you in five years will reflect the truest you. Once you struggle, work hard and get success you might remember the pain but it won't hurt as bad.

Do you know how you can get revenge? Success. It starts now. When you look you in the mirror and tell yourself you aren't giving in, you'll do whatever it takes.

Mate, you aren't pathetic.

You want to know who is actually pathetic? The heartless women and men who made fun of you because of how you looked. If you can get therapy , find a qualified expert to talk to, make small goals and build up, the you in five years will reflect the truest you. Once you struggle, work hard and get success you might remember the pain but it won't hurt as bad.

Do you know how you can get revenge? Success. It starts now. When you look you in the mirror and tell yourself you aren't giving in, you'll do whatever it takes.

Jfl the best thing genetic trash can do is sui

I really wonder how unintelligent people think I am because of my deformed nose, no one looks like this... I am a unique type of ugly 3.7/10

and you may say ''nah bro they are not laughing at you'' bitch they literally point at me and mock me in front of my face but i'm too beta to actually do something about it.

Damn, thats brutal.

halo effect hard at work.