Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liverpool v spurs

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Liverpool will win spurs might score 1 goal if they're lucky but I reckon Liverpool will get a clean sheet

football is dead since 2009

Not classico = don't care

Liverpool will win spurs might score 1 goal if they're lucky but I reckon Liverpool will get a clean sheet
Kane is on fire it should be a great game. I agree with you tho Liiverpool will win
Y

El classicos aren't even good anymore

Ever since Ronaldo left real they've been shit and boring and they probably will never be good again cuz of the corruption at Barca
Barca can't afford messi's salary apparently

I think spurs will win
Not by much 1-0 or something like that
Just park the bus theory

Kane is on fire it should be a great game. I agree with you tho Liiverpool will win

Barca can't afford messi's salary apparently
One thing about spurs' goals is that they're all luck based. Nearly all of them have been from long range or tight angles or insanelt accurate through balls and I don't think that luck will work against a team as good as Liverpool. Spurs have a decent defence tho.
I think spurs will win
Not by much 1-0 or something like that
Just park the bus theory
How will spurs manage to score against Liverpool?

Last edited:
I dunno Kane and Son's goals have been total bullets but you might be right. i wonder if bale is going to make an appearance.
One thing about spurs' goals is that they're all luck based. Nearly all of them have been from long range or tight angles or insanelt accurate through balls and I don't think that luck will work against a team as good as Liverpool. Spurs have a decent defence tho.

How will spurs manage to score against Liverpool?