Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liverpool teen accused of plotting to kill ‘at least 50’ in suicide attack

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
GimmeShockTreatment

GimmeShockTreatment

Veteran

A teenager who wanted “to bring about the downfall of government and society” has gone on trial accused of planning a suicide terrorist attack to kill “at least 50” people.

Jacob Graham, 19, a Unabomber obsessive from Norris Green in Liverpool, stockpiled ingredients to make bombs, carried out chemical experiments and bought a 3D printer to make his own gun, Manchester crown court heard.

He recorded a video of himself boasting he had “everything I need to take down a fucking army” and “everything I need, material-wise, to start my revolution”, the court was told. The college student made 105 videos outlining his planning and motivations and wrote a “manifesto” titled “society and why it is failing”, as well as a letter setting out his intentions, the jury heard.

They caught me boyos. It's over

He got too cocky but he had the right intentions

im sick of these bozos

British people are fucking faggots.
Their all failed American wannabes.

Last edited:
British people are fucking faggots.
Their all failed American wannabes.
All Anglos are kiked, JewSA included.

But its better than being a street shitter I suppose

All Anglos are kiked, JewSA included.

But its better than being a street shitter I suppose
Brits aren't as cultured, nice, tolerant, smart or posh as they think they are.

That stereotype only feeds their egos and makes them think their better and bigger than everyone without doing anything to prove it.

Reeks of some kind of entrapment tbh.

Brits aren't as cultured, nice, tolerant, smart or posh as they think they are.

That stereotype only feeds their egos and makes them think their better and bigger than everyone without doing anything to prove it.
I live inbongland not jewSA, and thats a wet statement you're making. Of course not everyone here speaks like the fucking queen with culture and sophistication oozing out their batty. Just like not all americans are fat retarded red neck hillbillys, as per that stereotype.

Point is all the western world is kiked, cucked and jewed to the max, so whats the point of nit picking specific countries. They're all part of the problem

Terrorism is pointless.
Only answer is don't breed, and campaign for voluntary assisted suicide for those who'd rather not participate in this brutal rigged game.

Industrial society and its consequences have been a disaster for the scouser race

like who cares if he kills 50 people in liverpool

nothing of value would be lost

A teenager who wanted “to bring about the downfall of government and society” has gone on trial accused of planning a suicide terrorist attack to kill “at least 50” people.

Jacob Graham, 19, a Unabomber obsessive from Norris Green in Liverpool, stockpiled ingredients to make bombs, carried out chemical experiments and bought a 3D printer to make his own gun, Manchester crown court heard.

He recorded a video of himself boasting he had “everything I need to take down a fucking army” and “everything I need, material-wise, to start my revolution”, the court was told. The college student made 105 videos outlining his planning and motivations and wrote a “manifesto” titled “society and why it is failing”, as well as a letter setting out his intentions, the jury heard.
Free him he's innocent

Why do these cowards very rarely target people in power and the rich? Islamists included. You want to bring down the government by killing kids at a random school? Genius.

Why do these cowards very rarely target people in power and the rich? Islamists included. You want to bring down the government by killing kids at a random school? Genius.

in before IT will craft a new post on how to blame .is for that.

HI IT!

Has anyone here found his manifesto?, I am a bit of a collector of these sorts of things

Imagine his surprise when the feds showed up at his house after he posted detailed information about his plans online for everyone to see. :feelskek:

What a fucking retard.

Explosions making is low IQ. you will just blow yourself up

He suggested he could attack “government buildings, politicians’ houses” and would commit mass murder on “those who think it is OK to hide their wrongdoings behind money and power”, the jury was told.

He also had a grievance against Hugh Baird College in Bootle, Liverpool, where he was a student, the court heard. He said he was “a firm believer in an eye for an eye” and that the college had wronged him.

Opening the case on Thursday, the prosecutor, Annabel Darlow KC, told the jury that Graham “referred to his plan as a ‘terrorist’ plan and suggested that terrorism was standing up for what he believed was right and hitting back at a system that has done nothing but ‘degrade the working-class people of this country’. He said it was his responsibility to fix the problem.”

Jacob Graham, 19, a Unabomber obsessive from Norris Green in Liverpool, stockpiled ingredients to make bombs, carried out chemical experiments and bought a 3D printer to make his own gun, Manchester crown court heard. Graham’s manifesto quoted Kaczynski as saying “the Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race” and suggested that society was failing and was destined to collapse, Darlow told the jury.
Fellow high IQ Kacznyskimaxxer.
He suggested he could attack “government buildings, politicians’ houses” and would commit mass murder on “those who think it is OK to hide their wrongdoings behind money and power”, the jury was told.
This guy is so based. I would prisonbreak him out if I could. ERmaxxers need to target politicians, the government, social media companies, Redditors that comment like cucks, large corporations and military bases. And not random civilians.

The dude's been sentenced to 13 years imprisonment, with a chance of parole 8 1/2 years in.

Here's a text dump of info from various news sites, plus the judge's sentencing statement:
Freedom News wrote an essay about the story that was all technically valid, about how it would be nice if every newbie anarchy sympathizing teen could be guided into becoming highly skilled, security culture respecting, poor man's James Bonds, helping bring about mother anarchy.

But, it was a bit of a weird read, considering for example that they don't mention anywhere that the kid was a wannabe school shooter. It would just be nice for there to at the very least be advice in there about the importance of not making groups online or otherwise as warm and welcoming to people who hold such homicidally domineering desires. So, in the hopes that they don't cling on to those views:

In a video on 21 June, Graham took out a machete with a red handle and tapped the blade, saying: "Can't end my life yet, I have so much carnage to commit." ...

In another video, he threatened to attack Hugh Baird College, which he attended, saying: "I'm f****** ready, f****** bring it. I don't care, I'll kill every single last one of them." ...

Graham came to idolise an American terrorist called Theodore Kaczynski - known as the Unabomber - after watching a Netflix series called Manhunt, and pledged to "finish what he started", his trial heard. ...

Also, since he was a wannabe school shooter, it could obviously be that he would have latched onto any extremist ideology.

I do remember seeing two of the telegrams the news mentioned Jacob was a part of, promoted on an anti-tech discord I joined to see what they talk about when I was writing an essay on Ted Kaczynski. I noticed there's obviously plenty of small changes anti-tech groups and forums could implement to make them less appealing for people to hold onto their terrorist desires, like not allowing people to make their profile pictures anti-anarchist terror groups as one example, which is allowed to happen in the one server I know.

For me, it's sad that society failed to offer him meaning, sad that he couldn't be discouraged from his actions, and sad that there maybe wasn't sufficient effort to critique his beliefs and actions.

There are three really great academic articles that argue in methodical detail how; when people who are anti-tech reject the view that other social justice campaigns can be complementary to their ideal end goal, then they on average become more open to using terrorism & bodily-harm violence. The point being argued is a simple one, that too many people conflate radical environmentalists with terrorists for faulty reasons, but the detail in which this point is argued I think shows a lot of fascinating glimpses into the foundational intuitions motivating various people:
Finally, there is The Ted K Archive website that aims to in part offer people arguments for helping pull people back from ideologies like his, however unlikely the chances of that succeeding may be.

A common question some anti-tech people have about the website is 'if the most objectionable aspect to Ted K was his terrorism, why not just promote texts critiquing Ted's justification for using terrorism?' But here's, I think, a creditable argument, the website gives on the 'about' page:

1. Because we like the arguments against a lot of his ideas, so why would we aim only for such a small change? By winning someone over to a bunch of arguments, you can sometimes get them to see the value of a very different life and future. We think more people being invested in high-tech culturally-complex society means getting to experience more people expressing what motivates them in complex ways. And...

2. Because being able to have the debate at the motivating foundation of people's philosophy is important because even if we were able to argue someone out of the justification that it's ok to use terroristic means in x circumstance, because of y secondary practical reason, the next day they could just double down on their foundational philosophy, that that sacrifice needs to be made for the philosophy to flourish.

So, we hope to offer the best counter-ideal that we think it's possible to argue for. And any runner-up prize from achieving that ideal would be great too, like just encouraging a few extremists to drop their justifications for terrorism, just encouraging a few people to be a bit more anti-authoritarian, just a bit more leftist/egalitarian and/or just a bit more pro-tech.

I think I'm going to try and start up a correspondence with the dude, to see if his views have sincerely changed in any way, and if so, ask him what intervention or differences in his life he thinks could have helped put him on a better path. So, to see what other lessons can be learned.

"Why do these cowards very rarely target people in power and the rich? Islamists included. You want to bring down the government by killing kids at a random school? Genius."

Unabomber copycat failure

Baby-face. Also virgin probably. Losers and unattractive males always try to overcompensate and show their 'toughness' but they often fail because cruel nature intended pathetic existence of male losers.

A teenager who wanted “to bring about the downfall of government and society”
Holy shit, based af.
We need to see some of this. The manifesto at least.
Terrorism is pointless.
Only answer is don't breed, and campaign for voluntary assisted suicide for those who'd rather not participate in this brutal rigged game.
This. And the good thing is, the world pop will cap at 10 B in 2060-2080 and drop from there. Voluntary extinction is the only way to end collective suffering.
OC The World in 2100 Oct 16
Bacterial growth curve 5b56356d4cedfd00371b477b

He bought a 3d printer to make a firearm? What a retard. A plastic barrel would break after the first shot, maybe a best 2-3 shots before that thing cracks. Building a luty would be more reliable, in Roblox.