Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Live streamer goes to neighborhood wanting to kill random person, kills someone’s dog, then laughs

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
So, this apparently just happened:feelsmega::giga:.

1698194729879213.jpg

Normie thugs can be so painfully retarded, along with meaninglessly violent, it legitimately makes me cringe sometimes.

Have zero regard for someone that finds enjoyment in killing any animal...

Hope he gets raped with a barbed wired baseball bat.

"He goes by the name 'SnortedCoke'..."

I think I might just have some intuition about what happened.

Some people are just unhinged I guess. Such is life.

Sad though, of course.

"He goes by the name 'SnortedCoke'..."

I think I might just have some intuition about what happened.

lol!

Sounds like a regular night in san antonio

Niggers always jokingly complain how white people care more about dogs than them..

Yes we do niggers (and spics) and rightfully so. I hope this guy gets shot in his junkie face.

Looks like someone forgot about...
Alamo!

this tbh, why couldn't have he killed a baby foid or a little toilet?

1698194729879213.jpg

Normie thugs can be so painfully retarded, along with meaninglessly violent, it legitimately makes me cringe sometimes.
what race is this?

Niggers always jokingly complain how white people care more about dogs than them..

Yes we do niggers (and spics) and rightfully so. I hope this guy gets shot in his junkie face.
:yes::yes::yes:

They mentally never grow up, they want white people to look after them like their single moms :feelshaha:

Can’t fathom that other people have their own problems in life and have no obligation to give a fuck about shit that they (people of shit color) get themselves into

1698194729879213.jpg

Just kill a foid instead

source? keep your schizophrenia in check boyo
muh baby foid she is just a little foid she hasn't done anything wrong :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
fucking drink rat poison and die

muh baby foid she is just a little foid she hasn't done anything wrong :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
fucking drink rat poison and die
niggas on this site be like IF UR AGAINST KILLING BABIES UR A FAKECEL:feelskek:

Shut the fuck up you edgelord faggot, you're 35 yet act like a 15 year old online. Actual insane ramblings.

Shut the fuck up you edgelord faggot, you're 35 yet act like a 15 year old online. Actual insane ramblings.
go fucking back to negritt you low IQ bitch, you are the reason why male abused is something that society jokes at

meds, schizo
Faggot imbecile do you really think I am going to pay some jewish pills and be diagnosed with a jewish hullabaloo so that they can profit off gullible idiots like you?
Jew1

Faggot imbecile do you really think I am going to pay some jewish pills and be diagnosed with a jewish hullabaloo so that they can profit off gullible idiots like you?
View attachment 918530
you're like a crackhead rambling psychotic shit to me while i walk past him on the street

you're like a crackhead rambling psychotic shit to me while i walk past him on the street
I fucking fart in your face and you keep barking for more

Seethe.
I fucking fart in your face and you keep barking for more
Seethe.

Seethe.

Seethe.

Sending empty threats over the internet is reddit faggot behavior, if someone makes you feel anger they win. If you have no control over your emotions you have no control over anything. The enemy cannot interfere with your mind.

Screenshot 20231220 205259

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back