Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Live on your feet, or Dead on your knees ?

nanachicel

nanachicel

Greycel
I was thinking about how cucks live, and how they cope to themselves, and others. Than I thought what’s worse being a cuck or being a incel.
Now everyone here is different though the chance is slim, it IS possible for around one real incel to ascend, and live a pretty normal life (albeit with a low tier becky,and a chance of continuing the cycle of being a incel onto your son or sons) . Even if you don't ascend and do die a incel you can make the argument that being a incel is more respectable than being a cuck.
If sex matters that much is it worth it at the cost of only smashing for 5 to 10 mins and being forced to watch your gf or wife being fucked by some black dude afterwards.

Delusional I know but i like to believe that every man should act honorably to himself, and others. I personally will never be a cuck. dying a virgin is a always pick for me, though i asked normies online and got mixed answers. more and more guys are ok with being a cuck, and i feel like that is a miserable way to life.

so i came here to fakecels.is to ask you guys the old age question, Live on your feet, or Dead on your knees.

Be a cuck for your whole life to a middle tier becky or live and die an incel.

Those are not the only options

I was thinking about how cucks live, and how they cope to themselves, and others. Than I thought what’s worse being a cuck or being a incel.
Now everyone here is different though the chance is slim, it IS possible for around one real incel to ascend, and live a pretty normal life (albeit with a low tier becky,and a chance of continuing the cycle of being a incel onto your son or sons) . Even if you don't ascend and do die a incel you can make the argument that being a incel is more respectable than being a cuck.
If sex matters that much is it worth it at the cost of only smashing for 5 to 10 mins and being forced to watch your gf or wife being fucked by some black dude afterwards.

Delusional I know but i like to believe that every man should act honorably to himself, and others. I personally will never be a cuck. dying a virgin is a always pick for me, though i asked normies online and got mixed answers. more and more guys are ok with being a cuck, and i feel like that is a miserable way to life.

so i came here to fakecels.is to ask you guys the old age question, Live on your feet, or Dead on your knees.

Be a cuck for your whole life to a middle tier becky or live and die an incel.
I would rather have a disabled partner who is considered mentally proficient due to me bribing a doctor then to be a cuck.

I think the saying is "It's better to die standing then to live on your keens"

You should change your title to: "Posts with the imagined chasteness of a blond girl"