Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Live in your dreams

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Last night I had the most realistic dream i've ever had about cuddling with a cute foid.

It started with me being at some unknown friend's house and he left me with his little sister. Now I'm in a dark room laying on a bed and watching a movie, all the sudden I roll over a bit and bump into her and said "Oh, I'm sorry", she smiled and said "I don't mind, would you like to do it?" I was hesitant at first but then I started cuddling with her.

I started stroking her dark hair as gently as I possibly could, waves of euphoria overcame me like nothing I've ever experienced, she started sucking on my fingers and then she was gone. She left her heart-cladded black leather jacket and I immediately put it on, I could smell her perfume wafting off it and i kept it on thinking that this would be my way of reconnecting with her whenever she came back around.

Dream ends.

I now feel like I'm in love with a dream foid and I'm so sad I'll never see her again but still it was one of the best experiences I've ever had in a dream.

I've tried all the tricks to lucid dream and none have worked, if you can figure out how to lucid then your real life can crystalize at night as you sleep.

Mogs me at having pleasant dreams.

I also had a very romantic dream involving a former foid coworker of mine.
We were just cuddling and kissing, nothing else.

They should remake Vanilla Sky but replace Chad Cruise with a real trucel, it would make more sense

I can't breed in my dreams either

No dream for your face:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I had a dream last night that I was walking next to a foid coworker and she suddenly grabbed my hands and hugged me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My dreams are usually nightmares...