Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Live as a Chad till the ripe age of 50 or remain as an incel forever?

Which one?

• Chad (Live till 50)

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Incel (Live forever)

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Which life would you choose?

Live as a Chad till the age of 50, but then you die.

Or

Live as an incel, but yet you get to live forever, as long as you want and this automatically grants you immortality. If you decide to die; you have to take a special drug. However, they won't be surgeries to turn you into a Chad or Stacy :D (just me being cheeky here).

And why?

I may get some flak for this, but I'd choose to be immortal because of the wealth of knowledge I could gain and see all of the cool new technological advancements.

I'll live as a man (incel) for 500 years and once technology is advanced enough, I'll turn myself into a cis woman and live for another 500 years and then decide to die (knowing that my time will be up). The reason I want to live my second half of my life as a female is because I'm super curious and want to experience as being one, what its truly like for them through their lenses.

I'll choose to live up to 1000 years old and then die as a femoid.

What about you guys?

I also voted for incel forever. Immortality is pretty neat.

Chad, im not geniuscel and i dont want to live miserable for 50 years till the cure to ugliness is found

Living as a Chad for 50 years is like experiencing life x 1 billion (all the good parts).

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
I also voted for incel forever. Immortality is pretty neat.
My man ;).
alsalsk said:
Chad, im not geniuscel and i dont want to live miserable for 50 years till the cure to ugliness is found
Some people want to end it fast... If its your choice and not be iffy on the genius thing, you could still gain knowledge man.

50 years of heaven or an eternity of hell? Hmmmmm...

Live forever. If I'm immortal, does that mean I can be ER times a billion?
I also want to see what happens in the far future. There could be new planets to see, fancy new tech, sex bots, virtual reality, and of course, cosmetic surgery (not sure if I'm allowed to have this)
But is OP really being an incel forever if he becomes a woman?

incel (live forever)

robots will be made and I will be set for life

Sneepysqar said:
Live forever. If I'm immortal, does that mean I can be ER times a billion?
I also want to see what happens in the far future. There could be new planets to see, fancy new tech, sex bots, virtual reality, and of course, cosmetic surgery (not sure if I'm allowed to have this)
But is OP really being an incel forever if he becomes a woman?
The word incel would become old since their going to be androids/sex-bots around.

Then I'll become the first female incel to have ever existed for not finding a man to marry me and not have kids with (as most men will be busy with their sex bots) and Ill go back to my old-old self of being an incel.
Themisterpepsi said:
incel (live forever)
robots will be made and I will be set for life
Plus, you'll be wiser!

idkwattodowithlife said:
The word incel would become old since their going to be androids/sex-bots around.

Then I'll become the first female incel to have ever existed.
Plus, you'll be wiser!

I'm seeing nothing but benefits

immortalkty. There is not bigger mog than knowing you will survive everyone. Also technology would eventually get rid of the lookism human natural instinct trough manipulation.

if instead of immortality it would bejust a verymong lifestpan, then Chad for sure.

Immortality of course. There are so many interesting things in the world besides women.

Fontaine said:
Immortality of course. There are so many interesting things in the world besides women.
Imagine how many things you could master and learn if you live forever? Like BRB having 100+ PhD degrees lol and even learning something random like flying an airplane. You could also live through doing many many professions! You'll have so much knowledge; that you'll have to build your own library lol.

Heck, I'll even grow a long white beard and fondle it, also wear a wizard hat and change my name to dumbledore, maybe even create my own school and it "Hogwarts" being the cheeky bastard, I am.

I voted wrong. Didn't notice that I would get immortality.

Immortality>Chad 100%

Immortality would be awesome if it would come along with some of the typical vampire powers like being extremely goodlooking and making women wet with telepathic powers and having Christian soccer moms wanting to sacrifice their virginal daughters to you etc. But as an incel? Nah, thanks, then I'd rather die BEFORE I turn 50...

would rather die at 50 living a good life then die at 80 living in misery

Wait for brainlets to make me some sexy robo waifus. mmhm

Chad, of course.

I am shocked at how many want immortality though. SMH.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Fontaine said:
Imagine how many things you could master and learn if you live forever? Like BRB having 100+ PhD degrees lol and even learning something random like flying an airplane. You could also live through doing many many professions! You'll have so much knowledge; that you'll have to build your own library lol.
Heck, I'll even grow a long white beard and fondle it, also wear a wizard hat and change my name to dumbledore, maybe even create my own school and it "Hogwarts" being the cheeky bastard, I am.

Call it Mogwarts because you're life-mogging every other human being.

There is no point if I am denied sex and affection forever.

Chad ofc , you guys are coping so hard if you think a sexbot or vr is better than a real female.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I may get some flak for this, but I'd choose to be immortal because of the wealth of knowledge I could gain and see all of the cool new technological advancements.

Anyone thinking long term knows you're right. Singularity tier technology will make your subhuman genetics inconsequential.

All you would have to do is wait until fully immersive virtual reality and sentient AI are available. Then you can live out fantasies that not even an 18 year old rich male model could live out today.

Bushladen008 said:
Chad ofc , you guys are coping so hard if you think a sexbot or vr is better than a real female.

Sentient AI could be programmed to love you unconditionally forever. It would be available to you 24/7, never get bored of you, never leave you, never cheat on you, and would be able to adjust it's personality to suit your needs.

Sounds better than a human partner to me.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Bushladen008 said:
Sentient AI could be programmed to love you unconditionally forever. It would be available to you 24/7, never get bored of you, never leave you, never cheat on you, and would be able to adjust it's personality to suit your needs.
Sounds better than a human partner to me.
Lol, how could 3D females compete with 2D females? But rather 4D?

I guess not only you'll receive love, but you get to have a life long friend as well and human-like interactions, that we've always been craving for most of our lives.

It seems like a lot of the modern relationships I see people are very eager to dump one and another. Some even take up open or polyamorous relationships to suit and satisfy all their needs; like damn atleast give us incel an opportunity for love the we need to have now.

Dying at 50 would be fine, your body gets weaker the older you get and i'd rather be dead than not be able to walk/eat/shit/sleep normally.

50 years. I don't want to live long enough to see the world fall to ashes.

Being chad is like being a god among men, why would I want to live forever as some hideous rat when I can be a beautiful and charismatic hunk?

Live forever. That's a million million million+ lifetimes to turn every friend zone into a War Zone.