Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Livable Wages in Japan Service Industry

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Probably the wrong place to bring this up due to the lack of life experiences, but.....

I'm sitting here watching Terrace House 2019-2020, and I noticed that people in this country can literally make a living by working in service industries. Like its completely normal for a 25 year old man to be a part time sales associate at a sporting goods store. And he's still able to live in an apartment in downtown Tokyo. It boggles my mind.
The same job in the states is specifically designed for high school kids, and likely pays less than 9$ an hour.

Japan is still a mono-ethnic nation so they understand gouging their own people for rent isn't really the best move for them.

In our multikulti wasteland of Western decay, certain nose-goblins flood nations with turd worlders and skyrocket the rent to destroy those who live here.

Houses in Japan depreciate in value unlike other countries. Another thing is that apartments in Japan are also suited for single people, unlike the west.

"Designed for Highschoolkids." You really believe it eh? Jfl.

If you can handle living in a house where someone died its ridiculously cheap.

Japan seems to be very affordable. There are a lot of jobs in meat processing factories, they hire a lot of Brazilians. I'd give it a go if I spoke the language. But I don't have the energy to learn a new alphabet from scratch.

I heard they had shoebox Apts?

That’s Hong Kong
I heard they had tiny cage apartments! (So they could be locked.

Maybe it was a tiny hotel that i was thinking about. Climb up. Big enough to sit but not stand up. Shared utilities kitchen bathroom... Mostly in big cities for poor men.

Maybe it was a tiny hotel that i was thinking about. Climb up. Big enough to sit but not stand up. Shared utilities kitchen bathroom... Mostly in big cities for poor men.
Sounds like hell, imagine living in a big city lol.

Sounds like hell, imagine living in a big city lol.
I've done it! (In america) It's hell! Tiny expensive roach filled noiseholes! Shitty crap jobs. Dangerous rude people... I like the rural life much better.

I've done it! (In america) It's hell! Tiny expensive roach filled noiseholes! Shitty crap jobs. Dangerous rude people... I like the rural life much better.
Netherlands is a good place for you economically speaking but socially speaking it’s hell.

Everywhere is social hell these days.
Come here and NEET off the government, that’s what everyone does. The government gives you a bunch of free shit and everything is high quality. Even though i’m right wing, the left wing politicians here are doing a good job economically. Socially is where everything goes wrong.

You might be thinking of Hong Kong. Tokyo isn't that bad yet iirc.

Come here and NEET off the government, that’s what everyone does. The government gives you a bunch of free shit and everything is high quality. Even though i’m right wing, the left wing politicians here are doing a good job economically. Socially is where everything goes wrong.
I'm already neet in Central South East America! And i can't afford to go anywhere. Plus i a have a nice garden and animals. It's not a high quality of living but it's cheap and mostly bearable.

I'm already neet in Central South East America! And i can't afford to go anywhere. Plus i a have a nice garden and animals. It's not a high quality of living but it's cheap and mostly bearable.
I was wondering from your other posts do you live off grid or smthng?

That was the walled city of Kowloon. Dozens of families share one water supply and live extremely close together.

They were all given vouchers to live in cages instead when it got demolished, which isnt much better.

People who thought the Mainland would go to shit or get killed if they stayed all went to Hong Kong but it didnt work out for many of them. China is very discrimatory among its own people, not to even mention the Ughyrs

I was wondering from your other posts do you live off grid or smthng?
I'm about half off grid. I have a outhouse. And cold running water in the bathroom and propane hot water for showers. But no kitchen water or indoor shitter. Extinction cord for low watt stuff. Mini fridge lights fans. I had a better extinction cord for my bedroom air conditioner but the ants killed it.

I was working on getting solar but its expensive. Slow process.

You live in netherlands? Wish I was born there

revives me. XD
god dammit everytime dude, time and time again I have told the most to lock these threads, it doesn't make any sense

I want to go to Japan so bad, I actually respect their culture, not just their weeb shit they have done in the last 50 years, but the hundreds of years of isolation and their ancient history.

The problem is I have no skills, I can’t speak Japanese and I have poor health. I don’t think I have anything to offer them.
revives me. XD
It’s less than a month old so I think he’s fine.

You live in netherlands? Wish I was born there
Yeah i live in the Netherlands, it’s a good place for copes but suifuel for incels especially if you’re a manlet / curry / ricecel

Yeah i live in the Netherlands, it’s a good place for copes but suifuel for incels especially if you’re a manlet / curry / ricecel
the social welfare aspect sounds like paradise compared to US richest country and doesn't give a fuck about its citizens