Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Littlefinger blackpilled scene part 1

I'm big finger

Gary Oldman is a good actor.

Last edited:
U r big toe and u will now be big blocked, for your useless low effort comment
Quellbild anzeigen

Didnt you say you were just 15 xD, Have you even gotten past puberty and why are you here xD
I'm older than you infant. Did your middle school get bombed by Al-Qaeda or why do you have 2000 posts in 9 days?

Such wasted character, I will never forgive everyone involved in not doing a proper ending to this show and its characters

lol this guy was the biggest incel on the show, went after 2 Stacies and got cucked hard by chads

idk if I felt worse for him or the fat monk guy who ended up betabuxxing for the single mother redneck

I'm older than you infant. Did your middle school get bombed by Al-Qaeda or why do you have 2000 posts in 9 days?
Relax kid, I hope you get wedgied (Laughingpepe)

god i almost forgot how i hate those manipulative characters

god i almost forgot how i hate those manipulative characters

Manipulativeness is a sign of intelligence and lacking emotion (psychopathy)

only low iq and emotional people hate manipulation because they are the ones who get manipulated rather than being in the position to manipulate othERs

Last edited:
Manipulativeness is a sign of intelligence and lacking emotion (psychopathy)

only low iq and emotional people hate manipulation because they are the ones who get manipulated rather than being the one to be in the position to manipulate othERs
i hate gossip and talking behind anyone else. its foid trait.

i hate gossip and talking behind anyone else. its foid trait.

You hate it when you r the victim of it, instead if you could be the one to use manipulation others, you would have no problem with manipulation.

You hate it when you r the victim of it, instead if you could be the one to use manipulation others, you would have no problem with manipulation.
i hate murder too. but im not victim of it right ? i may be victim of it thats why i hate it. its not just manly to talk behind other people

i hate murder too. but im not victim of it right ? i may be victim of it thats why i hate it. its not just manly to talk behind other people

Lol you are still coping with man-made concepts like “honour”, “righteousness”, “morality” when you say it’s not manly to talk behind someone’s back. You are still living your life in accordance to societal norms and expectations

I don’t care about such concepts, I simply do what benefits me, irregardless of how that is perceived by othERs

Manipulation may be seen as something dishonourable, immoral, wrong etc. But I don’t care about such perceptions, if the opportunity arises in which I can benefit from manipulation, I will manipulate someone to my advantage

The uncle wants to fook!

Based, But youll have to wait your turn, Im first!

Littlefinger already took her virginity, he seduced her with his intelligence, we will have to get his sloppy seconds

Littlefinger already took her virginity, he seduced her with his intelligence, we will have to get his sloppy seconds
Intelligence dont carry a dick dumbass its thoughts and mind, The penis is down below and does not stick out of the brain, Yes you can think about sex but wont get it!

Intelligence dont carry a dick dumbass its thoughts and mind, The penis is down below and does not stick out of the brain, Yes you can think about sex but wont get it!

Ok

The self projection is borderline comedy at this point.
Dont know what your talking about but the next projectile missile is gunning for you, KYS!

Dont know what your talking about but the next projectile missile is gunning for you, KYS!
Nice instant reply. Unfortunately for you I am not in need for a submissive following dog...

Nice instant reply. Unfortunately for you I am not in need for a submissive following dog...
Submissive? Who is submissive to an ugly retard like you that no one loves, Should just kill yourself and be done with it, ROPE aleredy!

Dude why r you even replying to him? Look at my last reply to him, I simply said “ok” and left it at that lol.

Don’t waste effort and time on low iq people, save your enERgy for a bettER purpose