Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Little whores laughed at me

slashER

slashER

toilet punchER
★★★★★
Some little shits laughed at me at class FOR NO FUCKING REASON. I was literally minding my own bussines, didn't even aknowledge their irrelevant fucking existence. When all of a sudden they both look at me dead in the eye and start laughing, then they whisper to each other while still looking at me, and make grossed out facial expressions. Why, i wasn't even doing anything. This ruined my whole fucking day.

Some little shits laughed at me at class FOR NO FUCKING REASON. I was literally minding my own bussines, didn't even aknowledge their irrelevant fucking existence. When all of a sudden they both look at me dead in the eye and start laughing, then they whisper to each other while still looking at me, and make grossed out facial expressions. Why, i wasn't even doing anything. This ruined my whole fucking day.
i wouldnt take it too seriously. foids and normies in general have mass hysteria.

your looks disgust them

Foid humor is "teehee he's ugly" that's the extent of their humor

Foid humor is "teehee he's ugly" that's the extent of their humor

laughing at someone for being born ugly (which was out of their control), is no diffERent to laughing at a dog for being born as a dog (something also out of its control)

Foid’s behaviour makes no sense whatsoevER, they r low IQ AF

laughing at someone for being born ugly (which was out of their control), is no diffERent to laughing at a dog for being born as a dog (something also out of its control)

Foid’s behaviour makes no sense whatsoevER, they r low IQ AF
It's sociopathic tbh

Grape them

kill them all (in video game).

Don't go klebold

That happen to me as well

No cause my black friend friend used to tell me if you make them giggle you make the cheeks jiggle
Does it mean that I should looksminn (or however the opposite of looksmaxx is called) to make them giggle more? :feelshehe:

has happened to me i despise foids