Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Little whiteknight saves foid

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

LOL I rofled hard while reading this thing

This is so staged you could probably set up a couple showings of Macbeth on it.

Assuming this is real:

I only hope that he learns his lesson. He’s like 3 so it’s understandable but hopefully if it happens again at an older age he’ll do the right thing.

kids vs pedocels

Brainwashed future cucktears poster

She was probably just a hooker and the men were poorcels who were going to share her to save money but he misunderstood the situation.

This is so staged you could probably set up a couple showings of Macbeth on it.
Assuming this is real:

I only hope that he learns his lesson. He’s like 3 so it’s understandable but hopefully if it happens again at an older age he’ll do the right thing.
I don't know why someone would stage such a thing,very unnecessary lol. Go on comments you can see his mom's comment,she is single mom or some shit

Its alright tbh, he will understand the truth later.

He will learn eventually

"18 year old girl"

That whore probably wanted to act out a rape fantasy. In this Metoo era, she could literally enlist the Men to "kidnap" her, but since the little squirt thought it was an actual rape she just went along with what the kid was saying, feeling abject and morbid shame. Hey presto, Men are always to blame for the mistakes of the Childshitter, even if sex was consented to Foids can revoke consent when 1000 years has passed and if you think that they can't you are a [buzzword of the week].

She was probably just a hooker and the men were poorcels who were going to share her to save money but he misunderstood the situation.
Or in a likely twist of fate, the Foid thought "hey.. I can get worldwide sympathy if I lie and say that they were going to rape me.. if anyone disagrees I will call them Sexists!"

Last week in the Bogside he saw three males grab an 18 year old girl and try to get her in their van.
Then he didn't do shit afterwards and went to cry to his single rostie mother. The end.

Last edited:
Hey, when he's an adult he can be an all star & get his shank on lying in a pool of his own blood while the foids walks off with her "attacker" bf.