Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Little things you can do to get some sorta payback/even out the playing field without doing anything illegal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
1. Fart on women. it especially works if you have silent farts. Women are not entitled to clean air. If every incel did this, women will always smell shit annd rotten eggs when they go out.

2. if you work in handling food then you know what to do when a woman makes an order boyo.

3. Do not help women. If any woman at work or anywhere near some help lifting something or any help with work just say no. If you're high inhib just say your back hurts or you're busy.

4. give female owned bussnuisses bad reviews. Women are not entitled to good reviews.

Will try to do whenever the opportunity comes

Will try to do whenever the opportunity comes
based shartcel
I remember one time in elementary school, my class visited a farm. When we were looking at cows inside a barn, one started taking massive shit in front of us. A miniscule bit of poop splashed on the hand of my classmate, he panicked and almost fainted.

We were standing behind the cows, it looked like in this picture.
83189522 the content of cows in the barn of a dairy farm

Last edited:
I remember one time in elementary school, my class visited a farm. When we were looking at cows inside a barn, one started taking massive shit in front of us. A miniscule bit of poop splashed on the hand of my classmate, he panicked and almost fainted.

We were standing behind the cows, it looked like in this picture.
View attachment 326098
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I've been to farms too but this thankfully hasn't happened.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I've been to farms too but this thankfully hasn't happened.
The shit on his hand was the size of a very small drop of water. The funny thing was his reaction, he was being melodramatic.