Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Little sister told me to touch grass

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
My parents asked me why I didn’t have a GF despite my 11 year old sister having a boyfriend and many friends. I’m 21.

my little sister proceeded to tell me to “touch grass. put yourself out there or something”

I cannot explain how angry I was/am and it’s taking every fiber of my being to stay calm

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

But kinda brutal too:dafuckfeels:

write "go touch grass" in her birthday present box

Parents: "I just don't understand, we let our daughter be an upcoming whore just like every other Boomer and Gen X parent, but for some reason you male children never leave the house." :soy:

My parents asked me why I didn’t have a GF despite my 11 year old sister having a boyfriend and many friends. I’m 21.

my little sister proceeded to tell me to “touch grass. put yourself out there or something”

I cannot explain how angry I was/am and it’s taking every fiber of my being to stay calm

I have the same experience with my 17 year old sister except that she doesn't actually have a boyfriend, but she goes to parties and is probably a slut honestly. No bf at all until 17 as a Stacylite? Very suspect.

She said dozens of males have asked her out by the time she was like 13 or 14 or something. And she wonders why I have never had a gf and calls me gay all the time as if it's so easy to just make a female appear JFL

@WØLF and @Lookscel sisters also tells them to touch grass

But kinda brutal too:dafuckfeels:
I am so fucking angry I shouted at her to never say that to me again. I told my parents it’s a phrase used to mock people like me online and they surprisingly didn’t snap at me, they told her to not use the phrase again
Parents: "I just don't understand, we let our daughter be an upcoming whore just like every other Boomer and Gen X parent, but for some reason you male children never leave the house." :soy:
she will be pregnant when she’s 17 or some shit probably

I would commit sororicide

I have the same experience with my 17 year old sister except that she doesn't actually have a boyfriend, but she goes to parties and is probably a slut honestly. No bf at all until 17 as a Stacylite? Very suspect.

She said dozens of males have asked her out by the time she was like 13 or 14 or something. And she wonders why I have never had a gf and calls me gay all the time as if it's so easy to just make a female appear JFL
Observer bias. It happens to her all the time so she assumes it happens to others too

Grab her by the head and shove her into the grass

Observer bias. It happens to her all the time so she assumes it happens to others too

Yet she thinks most males are unattractive. So how the fuck do all those males get anything? JFL

Why could that be so? :soy::foidSoy:

@WØLF and @Lookscel sisters also tells them to touch grass
OP’s sister is 11 and already fucking and sucking. Imagine your 11 year old sister being more alpha than you :lul:

@Diocel @Mainländer get a load of this shit

I made no attempt, as she was interested in a tall White male instead:

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 14 46 24

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 14 46 04

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 14 45 21

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 14 44 39

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 14 43 59

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 14 43 14

You’re parents are wondering why you can’t just go out and open your legs for anyone to just come and fuck? You should tell them you aren’t an 11 year old whore so life doesn’t quite work out the same.

put yourself out there or something”
Typical solipsistic female "advice". Women can't put themselves in our shoes, they can only think from their perspectives. "Just putting yourself out there" works for them of course, since any foid has tons of SMV and men will approach them galore and do all the work, but it doesn't work even for a normie man, let alone an incel.

My female psychologist gave me the same "advice" back in the day.

OP’s sister is 11 and already fucking and sucking.
Thank God I don't have a sister. Also cucked parents for allowing random fuckboys to ruin the 11 yo foid for all men that could have committed to her in the future.

Imagine your 11 year old sister being more alpha than you
Women are not "alpha" or "beta" or anything, they're NPCs in the sexual game, ready to be taken by the most powerful/strong/attractive (in feminist soycieties) men.

You should tell her to kill herself

Thank God I don't have a sister. Also cucked parents for allowing random fuckboys to ruin the 11 yo foid for all men that could have committed to her in the future.
Yeah what the fuck are his parents doing :feelskek:
Women are not "alpha" or "beta" or anything, they're NPCs in the sexual game, ready to be taken by the most powerful/strong/attractive (in feminist soycieties) men.
OP let his sister, an 11 year old girl, talk down to him without repercussions. Sounds like the beta in this situation to me

OP let his sister, an 11 year old girl, talk down to him without repercussions. Sounds like the beta in this situation to me
Men are forced to be either criminals or beta pushovers due to cucked gynocentric laws so I don't blame him :feelsbadman:

Men are forced to be either criminals or beta pushovers due to cucked gynocentric laws so I don't blame him :feelsbadman:
Cope, no one’s forcing you to be anything. Stop making excuses for him

Cope, no one’s forcing you to be anything. Stop making excuses for him
OP could have righfully slapped his sister in the face, but that'd get him into trouble assuming he's in some cucked first world feminist country.

She'll be left high and dry by baby Chad a month from now .

OP could have righfully slapped his sister in the face, but that'd get him into trouble assuming he's in some cucked first world feminist country.
>caring about the consequences of your actions over getting disrespected by a little girl

That’s why OP is a beta

Rape her and see what she will think then.

>caring about the consequences of your actions over getting disrespected by a little girl

That’s why OP is a beta
Then act like an "alpha" end up in jail. Wow, so alpha :feelsokman:

Very relatable.

I'm also 21, and my sister got into relationships during childhood. She had her first kiss at age 9.

[UWSL]The only difference between you and me is that I'm the younger brother.[/UWSL]

It's hell.

my 11 year old sister having a boyfriend
This is why I hate moralfags and agecucks
"Muh innocent little girls, they're just a little baby" :soy::soy::soy:
Fuck that bullshit, I am a proud hebephile

thankfully i was spared the painful and humiliating experiance of having a sister who lifemoggs me into the netherrealm

The problem is with bluepilled people is that in every discussion about inceldom they'll never rethink their starting premise, the bluepill philosophy. That means no matter how much evidence you show them that you can't escape inceldom no matter how much you try, they'll always find some imaginary fault in the person to avoid confronting their own flawed logic.
If they accept you're right it would completely shatter their reality. They want to believe that their successes in life come from hard work and that people who are unfortunate are just lazy. The blackpill destroys their ego because everything is a product of genetics. Your sister would have to accept that everything good about her life comes from her simply having a vagina and not because of any actual talent or effort.

Another bitch deserving of a swift punch.

kick her skull

She's 11 so still a stupid kid who u have no reason to take srsly about anything

I know how you feel OP. I am a 22 year old khhv while my 11 year old brother and my 15 year old brother both have cute gfs
sharia law. NOW
Islam coper spotted, you are also an agecuck, fuck off derailing threads with your retarded sharia law coping
This is why I hate moralfags and agecucks
"Muh innocent little girls, they're just a little baby" :soy::soy::soy:
Fuck that bullshit, I am a proud hebephile
These agecucks should leave the forum, they think a 11 year old slut is an innocent child

Islam coper spotted, you are also an agecuck, fuck off derailing threads with your retarded sharia law coping
nigger what? Islam allows you to fuck 11 y/o girls as long as you marry them:feelsaww:

That's the only good thing about islam, the rest is fucked
no lol. Saudi is safer country than America, Canada, Britain, France, etc. And it's the only country that still implements lots of Sharia (though not all of it)

Clownworlders cannot understan that females are privileged in dating.

Women think because of they can get a partner in nanosecond that males can also. My sister probably thinks im a pedo or gay.

Every day I thank Allah I have no female siblings. :panties:

no calmly say the problem is not touching grass

bbbbbbut touching asssssss bitch

:feelskek:

If I was in your position, [REDACTED]

What kind of cuckery is this. Literal garbage parents proud of their daughter's whoredom.
my little sister proceeded to tell me to “touch grass.
Sounds like something an 11 yo would say.
Op you should blackpill your family. Ghey are garbage anyway, they don't deserve innocence from the blackpill.