Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory little shiia's high IQ theorem: Miiverse was based and blackpilled af (Part 2)

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
(also idk if I was clear on this so the smashers are just off topic meme posters they don’t really post about super smash brothers)

the WFU era was ended abruptly when the Miiverse Redesign changed the layout to this fucked up format that made 99% of communities, including the WFU, uninhabitable for the purposes of an active community. I remember the community spent the days leading up to the redesign waiting with great anticipation for this apocalyptic event and planning what to do

for some reason basically the only community that still had the old format after the redesign was the fucking New Super Luigi U community. so all the smashers (this term was falling out of use at this point since a lot of the original smashers were dead and the smash community hadn’t existed for a long time) moved there. but things didn’t just go on as normal, this had a massive impact for reasons I will explain here

the YouTube Community has always served as an alternate off topic community which the smashers considered a shitty hinterlands. they have no culture or community or anything and they’re seen as subhuman basically. the smashers are like the Spanish Empire and the YTC are indigenous americans

since the YTC was also made uninhabitable by the redesign, they flocked to the New Super Luigi U community alongside the smashers and turned it in to Mexico. sometimes I wonder if leaving the NSLUC inexplicably untouched by the redesign was a deliberate psyop by the admins and something like this was all a part of the plan from the beginning

people who came from the WFU developed a slur, “bandwagoners”, for the newly arriving YTCers. the remaining OG smashers were the most displeased and since they’re like 100% pure aryans they began to take on major roles in both sides of the upcoming conflict

ultimately, tensions within the NSLUC came to a boiling point and a coalition of users who were opposed to the current state of the NSLUC (for various reasons) declared independence and established a new smasher community in Panama Club

this shit was literally the American Civil War (Panama Club is like the South and the NSLUC is the North). as soon as Panama Club declared independence the NSLUC began raiding them with spam and troll posts, a low intensity tactic they had used to quell small scale independence movements in the past. as it became clear that wasn’t working and Panama continued to establish itself as an independent nation, both sides began to prepare for Total War

(continued in next post)

Part 3:

Last edited:
I kebt hearing about that game like 2 months ago and I still don't get the hype

@arandomaustralian thoughtlossus
Its just a fun rhythm game. Not much to get about it lol.

Its just a fun rhythm game. Not much to get about it lol.
Kid's tier game that got super popular among normies because of all the forced memes being made about it and streamers/YouTubers milking it? So basically Among Us

Kid's tier game that got super popular among normies because of all the forced memes being made about it and streamers/YouTubers milking it? So basically Among Us
I don't see what makes it a kid game. I mean have you actually tried playing it? its pretty difficult, and some of the mods for it are as well. Or maybe thats because my gorilla fingers are too big

I don't really care about it being popular with normless. I usually just enjoy things for what they are instead of how its perceived by the general population. I think you're choosing to let its popularity influence your perception of it, which is kind of a normie trait when you think about it

If i didn't try things for myself and instead used ignorance i'd miss out on a ton of things in life.

I don't see what makes it a kid game. I mean have you actually tried playing it? its pretty difficult, and some of the mods for it are as well. Or maybe thats because my gorilla fingers are too big

I don't really care about it being popular with normless. I usually just enjoy things for what they are instead of how its perceived by the general population. I think you're choosing to let its popularity influence your perception of it, which is kind of a normie trait when you think about it

If i didn't try things for myself and instead used ignorance i'd miss out on a ton of things in life.
I never played it, I was just going by the 1 or 2 clips/memes I saw of it. I guess bashing others for happening to like something that's "popular" is kind of a normie thing to do. ded srs I just wanted to see what your reaction would be to my oppositional post and you stood up for your copes which is respectable negl

Smart monke

you stood up for your copes which is respectable negl

Smart monke
PAY GORILLAS