Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Little people (dwarves) have it easier than manlets

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
At least they’re fetishised. Nobody on earth fetishises manlets. Read this thread here - he dated multiple normal sized wahmen.

It’s over

They are generally empathized with and manlets are look down upon both socially and literally :feelskek:

What's the absolute worst possible height for an adult man? I'd say something around 4'10". Anyone significantly shorter can run dwarf game.

Dwarves actually have opressed minority and non-privileged status, thus people treat them with more tolerance than, also unfortunate, but diseaseless manlet.

Its always been like this, just run disabled game br0

Another reddit fantasy

Alright i got a story..

Several years ago when i was looksmaxxed (gym, fashion, etc)

I messaged a little person on OkCupid and she was fairly responsive until i told her i lied about my height (claiming 5'8ish on profile) while im 5'5 irl. And i thought i was 5'6 at the time.

She no shit said i was too short.

Tfw when reading that....

Fucking dwarves mog me, foids love extremes I suppose. You either gotta be super giant tall Chad or literal midget, anything in between doesnt stand out.

That's it. im gonna classify myself as a dwarf on Craigslist and fuck Amazonian women. Lifefuel for me as a manlet

Do dwarved hos date other dwarve dudes? I always thought they were dwarve-traitors.

Do dwarved hos date other dwarve dudes? I always thought they were dwarve-traitors.

Only 6ft4+ Chads is who they go for, just read what @NEETAndTidy wrote. The smaller the foid the higher the standards.

These people calling themselves “little persons” is the most cringiest shit ever.

Like just fucking admit it bro, you’re a midget

Or would you rather have us call you dwarf?

They are generally empathized with and manlets are look down upon both socially and literally :feelskek:

I wish I was a dwarf. Somehow femoid programming had an error and associate dwarves with high status.

Manlets though? Universally mocked and shat on, every single time. Little people are worshipped and fetishised, and foids can virtue-signal dating one of them, even for a short while; no pun intended.

If you're 18 and you're sub 5'8 without a model face, then I'm afraid I got bad news for you. I'm jealous of little people. BTW I don't call them midgets because I myself was called that in high school. That, and little people have higher SMV than regular manlets (4'10 - 5'8).

Depending on where you live, they are officially disabled so are given shit by government. Being a manlet is the worst of both worlds.

Being a midget means you have a lot of health problems too like rickets usually, I would rather be an able bodied manlet incel than a fetishized dwarf dying at age 45

Lifefuel for turbomanlets. Just get leg shortening surgery bro!

she wants the big dwarven cock

Just LittlePeopleBigWorldmax

Alright i got a story..

Several years ago when i was looksmaxxed (gym, fashion, etc)

I messaged a little person on OkCupid and she was fairly responsive until i told her i lied about my height (claiming 5'8ish on profile) while im 5'5 irl. And i thought i was 5'6 at the time.

She no shit said i was too short.
I've heard foids say stuff about being too short IRL too.

Being a midget means you have a lot of health problems too like rickets usually, I would rather be an able bodied manlet incel than a fetishized dwarf dying at age 45
Shorter life with attention from the opposite gender is better thsn long life in loneliness

Having a diagnosis in 2019 makes you more human. Sadly, manletism is seen as a character deficit.

At least they’re fetishised. Nobody on earth fetishises manlets. Read this thread here - he dated multiple normal sized wahmen.

It’s over

Yes they do because it's a recognised disability. If we get Manletism/lookism/ cacophobia recognised as a disability & discrimination we'd probably get fetishists wanting us also.