Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Little girls assaulting and harassing incels.

Maybe, but you're a conspiracy theorist weirdo (Kashmir replacement) and a supporter of Paleslimes.
Of course, you support all kinds of zionists, hindu or jewish. No wonder you are a ziocuck.

Still no rebuttal. Just name calling. Typical Muslim trash.

Of course, you support all kinds of zionists, hindu or jewish. No wonder you are a ziocuck.

Hindus aren't Zionists.

Zionists are justified though in the country of Israel.

Look at their actions, they clearly do not have their heart in it. They are just doing it to please their mothers. Based Inceralis
the journalist were trying to bait the soldiers imo

Hindus aren't Zionists.

Zionists are justified though in the country of Israel.
Hindus in India are zionists, both jewish and hindu zionist have a lot of hatred against Islamic people, frequently guilty of ethnic cleansing. That is why they love each other so much.

Muslims are the biggest hypocrites on the fucking planet. They are doing to native Europeans literally exactly what they are accusing the Israelis of doing. They are coming in, taking over large amounts of land/territory (mainly in the inner cities) forming Sharia "no go" zones where even the police don't go, bombing, killing, rioting in the streets etc.

They're a lot worse though. They literally want to genocide all non Muslims and would in a heartbeat if they had the chance. The Israelis for the most part just want to protect themselves.

Then the native Europeans shouldn't have invented globalism.

Hindus in India are zionists, both jewish and hindu zionist have a lot of hatred against Islamic people, frequently guilty of ethnic cleansing. That is why they love each other so much.
Hinduism predates Islam by over 1,000 years...

The Zionists do not perform ethnic cleansing in Israel, just ethnic restoration.

What kind of dumb argument is this?

Giga ziocope.
Are you Palestinian? WHy are you so triggered for Paleslimes? You wouldn't care if you weren't Muslim.

Say what you want about the foid, he deserves it for being in the Israel “””Defense””” Forces.

Are you Palestinian? WHy are you so triggered for Paleslimes? You wouldn't care if you weren't Muslim.
There are plenty of Europeans who are against zionist cancer. What makes you think only Islamic people are pro-Palestinian?
Say what you want about the foid, he deserves it for being in the Israel “””Defense””” Forces.
High IQ.
Jfl at elephant with 5 arms worship. I would rather go with the religions that sound realistic
Tbhtbh.

There are plenty of Europeans who are against zionist cancer. What makes you think only Islamic people are pro-Palestinian?
Naxalites. You care about them?

You can not blame jews for all your problems anti-Semite.
Just lol at being this low IQ, I don't blame Jews, I blame zionists. If I was anti-Semitic I'd hate Arabs, which is something that you do, which actually makes you anti-Semitic, and not me. Fuaaark ziocucks are so low IQ. :lul:

Zionists & Muslims with a superiority complex that choose to leave their lands to rape & murder, take over everything are both cunts fucking up the planet, there.