Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Little girls assaulting and harassing incels.

I wish a girl a bit older sexually assaulted me.

why do those Palestinians look European white?

Kikes deserve it tbh

using kids for propaganda is fucked up.

I wish a girl a bit older sexually assaulted me.
it's 2019 now, the vid was made in 2012, are they too old now? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Little blonde really needs dick in her mouth.

using kids for propaganda is fucked up.

it's 2018 now, the vid was made in 2012, are they too old now? :feelshehe:
They're probably primed-aged now then, provided the Israeli soldiers didn't kill them.

Mogs me, I tried to water down my comment. I do prefer older girls than that but I wouldn't have a problem with any girl sexually harassing me at this point tbh.

The US is donating millions of dollars to Israel to fuck over Palestine
I say we just nuke kikestan already tbh
low inhib and based

I wouldn’t have taken that shit from them

Look at their actions, they clearly do not have their heart in it. They are just doing it to please their mothers. Based Inceralis

They don't even look Arab

That little blond girl attacking that israeli soldier has turned into this:

Her name is Ahed Tamimi and pretty famous as Palestinian activist against Jewish occupation of Arab land.

Last edited:
Ahmed's pussy would be destroyed if I were a troop.

Her name is Ahmed? Lol

I'd fuck the shit out of her tbh. I'm guessing she's Christian?
I made a mistake, her name is Ahed and not Ahmed. And no she's not a Christian, she's a sunni muslim.

It's over for (((incels)))

If we got kikes together and rounded them all up and threw them all in camps and starved them to death, we would finally see peace on earth.

Remind.
We would have none of the problem we have today if Hitler would have won.

If we got kikes together and rounded them all up and threw them all in camps and starved them to death, we would finally see peace on earth.
Muslims are the ones bombing and killing people all over the world.

Yeah but they got funded by the U.S Government to do this kind of stuff.
Israel is all over the American system.

They whine about the Holocaust as an excuse ti justify this behavior.
I wish The Europeans would defend Europe from invaders like The Palestinians defend Palestine.

Last edited:
Remind.
We would have none of the problem we have today if Hitler would have won.
cope, ugly men would get thrown into camps by ubermensch aryan gigachads

unless you're talking abut the israel/palestine thing

I honestly don't know what kind of sane person guenuinely gives a shit about this endless conflict, except idiots from both sides.
Hitler was a hardcore Zionist.
Also this.

Holy shit, based as fuck. Death to Israel.
REMINDER ISLAMIC TERRORISM WAS UNHEARD OF IN THE WEST BEFORE AMERICA STARTED DESTABILIZING AND INVADING ISLAMIC COUNTRIES FOR ISRAEL.
REMINDER AMERICA AND ISRAEL CREATE, HELP AND DIRECTLY SUPPORT ISLAMIC TERRORIST GROUPS, LIKE ISIS AND AL-NUSRA
REMINDER AMERICA (THE MOST KIKED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD) IS ACTIVELY HELPING SAUDI ARABIA IN KILLING COUNTLESS CIVILIANS IN YEMEN, INCLUDING AND EXPECIALLY CHILDREN

Take your zionist propaganda somewhere else, Shlomo.

Last edited:
Wrong. The United States of ZOG are the ones doing most of the killing. Muslims in the Middle East are defending themselves from Jewish invaders.

:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah, the Finns, Swedes and Germans getting raped, bombed and murdered by Muslim refugees are "Jewish invaders".

And Hitler was a Zionist. He supported a Jewish state outside of Europe.

As much as I hate kikes this is child abuse. Some retarded palestinians made them do it. They should have done it themselves.

Muslims are the biggest hypocrites on the fucking planet. They are doing to native Europeans literally exactly what they are accusing the Israelis of doing. They are coming in, taking over large amounts of land/territory (mainly in the inner cities) forming Sharia "no go" zones where even the police don't go, bombing, killing, rioting in the streets etc.

They're a lot worse though. They literally want to genocide all non Muslims and would in a heartbeat if they had the chance. The Israelis for the most part just want to protect themselves.

Attempting to subvert .is into becoming pro Israeli

nice try shlomo

Last edited:
Muslims are the biggest hypocrites on the fucking planet. They are doing to native Europeans literally exactly what they are accusing the Israelis of doing. They are coming in, taking over large amounts of land/territory (mainly in the inner cities) forming Sharia "no go" zones where even the police don't go, bombing, killing, rioting in the streets etc.

They're a lot worse though. They literally want to genocide all non Muslims and would in a heartbeat if they had the chance. The Israelis for the most part just want to protect themselves.
Just lol at this low IQ post. Even cucktears have a higher IQ than you.
Attempting to subvert .is into becoming pro Israeli

nice try schlomo
High IQ.

REMINDER ISLAMIC TERRORISM WAS UNHEARD OF IN THE WEST BEFORE AMERICA STARTED DESTABILIZING AND INVADING ISLAMIC COUNTRIES FOR ISRAEL.
REMINDER AMERICA AND ISRAEL CREATE, HELP AND DIRECTLY SUPPORT ISLAMIC TERRORIST GROUPS, LIKE ISIS AND AL-NUSRA
REMINDER AMERICA (THE MOST KIKED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD) IS ACTIVELY HELPING SAUDI ARABIA IN KILLING COUNTLESS CIVILIANS IN YEMEN, INCLUDING AND EXPECIALLY CHILDREN

Extremely high IQ.

I support these civilized Israelis against Paleslime barbarians from Jordan and Egypt.

Just lol at this low IQ post. Even cucktears have a higher IQ than you.
Not a single rebuttal to anything I said. Also a fucking Muslim accusing anybody of being low IQ is just laughable.
--------

If you were a troop I hope you'd get blown to pieces before you get the chance to rape an oppressed person. :feelsokman:
Yeah, so "oppressed" she can yell at, harass and physically assault her supposed oppressors without getting a bullet in the head. :rolleyes:
Makes me glad knowing zionist incels like you and OP exist. :feelsokman:
Makes me glad knowing Muslim incels like you exist.

Last edited:
You are anti-Zionist.
Yes I'm not a cuck.

Not a single rebuttal to anything I said. Also a fucking Muslim accusing anybody of being low IQ is just laughable.

Yeah, so "oppressed" she can yell at, harass and physically assault her supposed oppressors without getting a bullet in the head. :rolleyes:

Makes me glad knowing Muslim incels like you exist.
U mad, cuck? :lul: