Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over little girls are so innocent

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
I was working outside slavemaxxing for our chad overlords on the side of the road yesterday and it was next to a daycare center, so some little girls came up to the fence and asked me questions about what I was doing and what my name was and told me about their friends, etc

it was confusing at first, to not be met with instant hostility by a female by merely existing near her presence, as what usually happens. But these children were probably about 5, they haven't been exposed to feminism yet, they haven't been corrupted by older women yet to hate and mock ugly men.

I went home and felt sad that 10 years from now this girls will be vastly different, it's older bitter women that will turn this little girls into man haters.

maybe in a perfect society women wouldn't be allowed to raise children.

It's even more rage-inducing when you realize that those pre-pubescent pussies are gonna get torn up by Chad.

I remember when the seven old girls were mean to me.
That was back in 1971.

they haven't been exposed to feminism yet, they haven't been corrupted by older women yet to hate and mock ugly men.
Feminism isn't the problem, femeil nature is.

This. OP needs to fully accept the blackpill. Even if those foidlets grew up in a completely patriarchal society, they would still dislike you, and most certainly wouldn't find you an attractive sperm doner for their offspring. Their friendly demeanor comes from not having sex hormones going through bodies.

This. OP needs to fully accept the blackpill. Even if those foidlets grew up in a completely patriarchal society, they would still dislike you, and most certainly wouldn't find you an attractive sperm doner for their offspring. Their friendly demeanor comes from not having sex hormones going through bodies.

i don't think women growing up in isolated amish communities would have the same attitude to men.

6127de4c35f50ec3e023bd7ad9d0c793.jpg

these guys are married and have kids, if this guy lived in our society he would be posting on this forum

Last edited:
i don't think women growing up in isolated amish communities would have the same attitude to men.
In terms of sexuality yes. She will never desire you like she desires chad. However if you are the only partner she's ever known, her love for you will still be genuine because you will be the sole outlet for her desires. And if you are truly hideous, the community will ostracize from the very beginning so you rope.

My 10 year old cousin is already turning into a whore by chasing a mini Tyrone

Why can't it be both? Female nature is acted upon by nurture, and bad nurture like feminism magnifies the problem.

This. OP needs to fully accept the blackpill. Even if those foidlets grew up in a completely patriarchal society, they would still dislike you, and most certainly wouldn't find you an attractive sperm doner for their offspring.
Their dislike wouldn't be as intense. They wouldn't be taught to embrace their dislike. Instead they would be taught to feel guilty about that, and battle those cruel instincts. Their instincts would still rule them, but they would at least be conditioned to battle dark impulses instead of embracing them.

My 10 year old cousin is already turning into a whore by chasing a mini Tyrone
You mean a coalburner slut.

Whore means prostitute means they're getting money for the sex, not that they're giving free pussy to low-class trash.

Sorry 2 niggercels offended, you are not trash if you pursue your negresses.

No. Little girls want cock deep in them. They want Chad's cum deep in every hole of their body. Don't let their fraudulent innocent act fool you

In less than 10 years they will be drinking cum. Daddy’s little princess only up to about age 13, when she starts craving large high test violent psychopathic men and begins serving as a toilet for them.

children are innocent only while they’re children. Once puberty kicks in, it’s a whole different world. Children lack sexual desire, sexual strategies, and aren’t motivated at all by sex and don’t do all the terrible things adults do in order to get sex... They just kind of exist all happy and playful with brains flooded with dopamine 24/7.

I wish I was still a kid. I miss that so much. Esp the awe I had for the world. Now it’s all gone. I’m an adult now and I realize I was wrong about adults when I was a kid. Adults have created clownworld. there is no regulatory oversight on the behavior of these monkeys on this rock. No supreme authority above us.. The asteroid can’t come soon enough to save us from ourselves.

6127de4c35f50ec3e023bd7ad9d0c793.jpg

these guys are married and have kids, if this guy lived in our society he would be posting on this forum
Wrong cus hes white so he could JBW and hes probably NT and mogs me tbh

One 8-10 y/o girl asked to hug me and she did. It felt nice at first but then I realize it was probably a dare.

I remember when the seven old girls were mean to me.
That was back in 1971.
its hard to believe people older than my dad browse this site. not because old people cant be celibate but they barely understand things as "complex" as facebook let alone post here.

No. Little girls want cock deep in them. They want Chad's cum deep in every hole of their body. Don't let their fraudulent innocent act fool you
this.I remember when i was that age that every girl in my year was already talking about chad and wanting to be in a *relationship* with them.then you would hear rumours of them hugging and kissing.it's over from day one buddy boyo

No girl is innocent once she hits puberty.

Prepare to be arrested and brutally murdered in prison if you are seen doing that.

its hard to believe people older than my dad browse this site. not because old people cant be celibate but they barely understand things as "complex" as facebook let alone post here.
I don't use FaceS--t, Twitter nor even a Cell-Phone.

I was working outside slavemaxxing for our chad overlords on the side of the road yesterday and it was next to a daycare center, so some little girls came up to the fence and asked me questions about what I was doing and what my name was and told me about their friends, etc

it was confusing at first, to not be met with instant hostility by a female by merely existing near her presence, as what usually happens. But these children were probably about 5, they haven't been exposed to feminism yet, they haven't been corrupted by older women yet to hate and mock ugly men.

I went home and felt sad that 10 years from now this girls will be vastly different, it's older bitter women that will turn this little girls into man haters.
I think they do this because they want the male attention (men no longer interested as they get ugly) so convincing the girls to hate men widens the SIMPs willing to date elder women because it's the only option left when the roasties tell all the lolis to only fuck Chad (no loss to them Chad won't bother with the roasties anyway)