Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Little girl and gigachad in the hair salon

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Went to the hairdresser today to have my unkempt greasy hair trimmed. When I arrived I put my water bottle on a table, a little girl was waiting for her mom to get finished. When she saw me there she immediately took her stuff and moved to another table. Kek even a foid of 5 year old hated my existence.

Then when my turn came I had to sit next to a gigachad. He’s 6’3 with broad frame and literally looked like the gigachad meme : huge skull, sharp jaw, masculine eyes, designer stubble etc. During the whole time he was lying there with his eyes closed like a boss, being so confident that the entire world would be admiring him.

Even a simple haircut appointment can be so full of suicide fuel. I left the hair salon with a strong headache, and tomorrow is workceling again, fuk

Look at the positive side, going to a hair salon at least means you still have hari.

Kek even a foid of 5 year old hated my existence.
ropefuel:feelsrope:

Kids are low inhib and honest. If a kid thinks you're ugly, they won't hide it

Brutal.. first the kid then the Chad.

Do you have any advice on going to get a haircut? I haven't in years... I always feel like the barbers don't even try to give me something that looks good because it's basically futile with my face. But honestly even requesting something I think would look good or something they'd recommend is probably an impossible ask in the first place.

Anyway I've built up so much anxiety around it that I don't know if I'll ever go again and might just buy an electric tool of some kind and do it myself at home

It's a mog or be mogged world.