Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Little birdies tell me that sands do well in Australia

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I think @ilieknothing may want to chime in. Do sand men do good in Australia? Should I pack my bags and move from the USA to Melbourne or Sydney?

Stay where you are. We don’t need more shitskins in the west :feelsUgh:

Yes, indeed. They do all the crime here and foids obviously like that. Stupid sand niggers are a menace here doing drive by shootings and other assassinations. Fucking sand niggers and foids for liking that shit

The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks committed by a group of up to 14 Lebanese Muslim Australian youths led by Bilal Skaf against Australian women and teenage girls, as young as 14, in Sydney, New South Wales,.

A prison psychologist who was struck off for having a relationship with a Skaf gang rapist has married another member of the notorious child rape gang who has repeatedly hidden it from his parole officers. Joanne Natalie Senior, 36, has changed her name to her husband's, converted to Islam and brought her husband to live with her and her parents in south-west Sydney.

yes sandniggers do well. Rape 14 year old lolis. Gangrape them. Sent to jail. Female shrink gives you pussy in a platter.

Yes, indeed. They do all the crime here and foids obviously like that. Stupid sand niggers are a menace here doing drive by shootings and other assassinations. Fucking sand niggers and foids for liking that shit
I read article of some Syrian rapist stealing some European guy's wife who was a security guard at the jail he was in:shock:

The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks committed by a group of up to 14 Lebanese Muslim Australian youths led by Bilal Skaf against Australian women and teenage girls, as young as 14, in Sydney, New South Wales,.

A prison psychologist who was struck off for having a relationship with a Skaf gang rapist has married another member of the notorious child rape gang who has repeatedly hidden it from his parole officers. Joanne Natalie Senior, 36, has changed her name to her husband's, converted to Islam and brought her husband to live with her and her parents in south-west Sydney.
HOLY BASED

I wish I had the courage to do something like this (in minecraft)

I think @ilieknothing may want to chime in. Do sand men do good in Australia? Should I pack my bags and move from the USA to Melbourne or Sydney?
yes, they do very good here. but don't come here because i am going to kill every sandnigger in minecraft:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: because they also come here and steal the abo girls from me and my fellow abocels. theres a long history of Lebanese and afgans marrying abo girls.

View attachment 621109

Sand gang responsible for "rape" in the 2000s in Sydney
Why rape in quotations?
yes, they do very good here. but don't come here because i am going to kill every sandnigger in minecraft:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: because they also come here and steal the abo girls from me and my fellow abocels. theres a long history of Lebanese and afgans marrying abo girls.
No fucking way?!?! You mean mixed Abos, right? No damn way there are Lebanese and Afghans marrying pure Abos.

Also I am sand nigger too lol:feelzez:

An abo foid who was smoking on the train called me a sand nigger despite me being a currycel

Why rape in quotations?

No fucking way?!?! You mean mixed Abos, right? No damn way there are Lebanese and Afghans marrying pure Abos.

Also I am sand nigger too lol:feelzez:
yep, they marry full bloods and mixed.
it all started when they brought afgan cameleers to map the place out, alot of them fell in love with abo women. and even till this day they still marry sandmen
pic below is a wife of an afgan man one of many examples of this occuring
3e8a1b9b993997c0-1322793028.jpg

too bad sand girls won't marry me jfl:blackpill::feelsUgh:

An abo foid who was smoking on the train called me a sand nigger despite me being a currycel
Most people think sand niggers look like curries tbh. Whenever I tell someone I'm from Iraq, they always say "but you don't look like an Arab/Iraqi!"

Also JFL at an abo calling anyone a nigger. Do they even know they're the niggest niggers?

why the fuck these cucks send women in these jobs. they get their pussy wet seeing these violent men.

see thia video. He geets loli cunny and after getting out still gets pussy. See this video how the girl follows his order.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wvhU4Xpkxcc

"crimes worst than murder":foidSoy: JFL right, because putting your dick in a woman's vagina is worse than taking a life.

"still giving orders to women":foidSoy: Damn what a Chaddam

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220603-103247.png
    Screenshot_20220603-103247.png
    450.3 KB · Views: 14