Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Litterly just talked to a stacy for 1 hour as chadfish at 1am, only repeating 5 things

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
We just repeated these 5 sentences for 1 hour or more.

1. I love you
2. Baby
3. I love you too
4. Both of us listening to each other sleep/breath when there is silence
5.Smiling and giggling

Jfl at normies coming with the funniest opener to a live comedy show to show their personality meanwhile chad can just run 5 print statements on a forever loop and girls will still be More Interested in chad then normie.

Jestermax will never work.

I have litterly done this with other girls with just emojies. It’s not about what you say, it’s who is saying it.

92B77C67 02F8 4F61 A4F3 F1F30FB1CBA5

Last edited:
Jestermax is a cope among redpillers too, not only bluepillers. You'll see gurus talking about how to be charming by puking some ridiculous sentences to a foid, and she'll get wet.

Bonus points if you have a deep voice next to looks and being tall. Foids love a deep, masculine voice. It's what turns them on.

Game works to a certain extent with unconfident/brokenup/mentally ill roasties

We just repeated these 5 sentences for 1 hour.

1. I love you
2. Baby
3. I love you too
5.Smiling and giggling

Jfl at normies coming with the funniest opener to a live comedy show to show their personality meanwhile chad can just run 5 print statements on a forever loop and girls will still be More Interested in chad then normie.

Lust for chad makes her horny enough that she doesn't care if chad is the most boring man on earth.

Jestermaxxing is low IQ.
All you need is good genes.
That´s it.
Pretty simple, right out of the gate.

You talked to her on the phone? You must have a high T :chad: voice.

We are proud of you

Game works to a certain extent with unconfident/brokenup/mentally ill roasties
Game is simply marketing/selling applied to the "sexual marketplace" (term coined by low effort PUAs).
It doesn't work because no matter how much marketing you do, you won't be able to sell crisps to someone with an unlimited access to lobster.

It's 8:42 in the morning and I already want to rope.

Thanks for the motivation OP.

Life is a game. I lost.

You need to do it to some extent as a normie, of course being a Chad is better but not everyone can have top tier genetics.

Haha! stacies would rather talk to a chad than a normie, regardless of how boring he is

Wtf how is that even a thing?

We just repeated these 5 sentences for 1 hour or more.

1. I love you
2. Baby
3. I love you too
5.Smiling and giggling

I have litterly done this with other girls with just emojies. It’s not about what you say, it’s who is saying it.

View attachment 152417
excellent post, this is just what i've noticed from watching others like a creep

who the fuck even thinks anymore, that guys in their teens and twenties who get laid, are some kind of comedic witty masterminds or some shit
in some cases they even spam copy pasted messages and cards from other websites, then go fuck the bitch

Petition to ban your posts because they're too much sui fuel

redpill fags on suicide watch

JUST IGNORE HER FOR 12 HOURS BRO!
Lust for chad makes her horny enough that she doesn't care if chad is the most boring man on earth.
normies will never get the lust she had for chad. betabuxxing isnt worth it
Jestermaxxing is low IQ.
All you need is good genes.
That´s it.
Pretty simple, right out of the gate.
i need a good pair of jeans

redpill fags on suicide watch

JUST IGNORE HER FOR 12 HOURS BRO!

normies will never get the lust she had for chad. betabuxxing isnt worth it

i need a good pair of jeans
i'm willing to bet foids used to be this laid back and easy in the decades past even with average non-chad males, FUCK THIS ERA AND THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED IT

A Chads picture is worth more than a trillion jokes told by an ugly jester.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I noticed that looking at the turbo chads in hs/college. They were shit at making conversations and didn't say anything funny or insightful. But girls loved them anyway. They don't even have to try.

Tho this doesn't apply to chadlites.