Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lithuanians are scum.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Servants of Germans. Die Lithuanian scum, I don't want to have empathy towards you.

Do you have the misfortune of being a russian in lithuania?

Yes. I want to kill all Killniggers in Lithuania because Lithuanians are mostly Russophobes.

Yes. I want to kill all Killniggers in Lithuania because Lithuanians are mostly Russophobes.
How did you end up in Lithuania instead of the glorius motherland, why choose flat ugrics and baltics instead of busty slav, do you speak russian or lithuanian, how do you survive the discrimination economically?

And Germans themselves are servants of Anglo-Jewish ZOG. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

How did you end up in Lithuania instead of the glorius motherland, why choose flat ugrics and baltics instead of busty slav, do you speak russian or lithuanian, how do you survive the discrimination economically?
Because I was born in Lithuania. Even though I learned Lithuanian on a basic level and even I attended Lithuanian University I was mostly treated like shit by Lithuanians ( like KillNiggers ). I was the only one to use Lithuanian language in University without reading from paper, yet the some Lithuanians still treated me like shit.
I hate these small-minded people.

Because I was born in Lithuania. Even though I learned Lithuanian on a basic level and even I attended Lithuanian University I was mostly treated like shit by Lithuanians ( like KillNiggers ). I was the only one to use Lithuanian language in University without reading from paper, yet the some Lithuanians still treated me like shit.
I hate these small-minded people.
You know these people really hate slavs on a racial level, these fags initiated the collapse of the soviet union by choosing to leave it first, they sided with Nazis and proudly flaunt that to this day, why would your brainless ancestors(since you're an incel thanks to their choices) choose this place of all places in fucking Eurasia

You know these people really hate slavs on a racial level, these fags initiated the collapse of the soviet union by choosing to leave it first, they sided with Nazis and proudly flaunt that to this day, why would your brainless ancestors(since you're an incel thanks to their choices) choose this place of all places in fucking Eurasia
Heard similar situation in Estonia

And Germans themselves are servants of Anglo-Jewish ZOG. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
Germans don't have a gratitude towards Russians who left Germany without any fight.
What a piece of shit people.
Russians literally left East Germany without fight and these scum use Russophobia.
These 'people' are amerimutt loving scum.

go back to russia bro :feelsEhh:
come on, come here bro :feelsEhh:
russia le based, russia will do you some good bro :feelsEhh:
no it won't, be grateful for being born in lithuania and not in omsk :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I hate this scum. In 2018 I attended some job and this Lithuanian scum started to talk about how Soviet soldiers were alcoholics even if I tried to work honestly. I thought that this is just a coincidence but later I understand that this is just a bullying. That a piece of shit starts to falk about history even if you work honestly according to conscience...

I hate this scum. In 2018 I attended some job and this Lithuanian scum started to talk about how Soviet soldiers were alcoholics even if I tried to work honestly. I thought that this is just a coincidence but later I understand that this is just a bullying. That a piece of shit starts to falk about history even if you work honestly according to conscience...
Just import a lot of niggers, half of these scums and their women will be enamored by BBC, the rest half will be worried more about niggers than slavs like you and leave you alone:feelsthink: :feelsYall:

go back to russia bro :feelsEhh:
come on, come here bro :feelsEhh:
russia le based, russia will do you some good bro :feelsEhh:
no it won't, be grateful for being born in lithuania and not in omsk :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Idiot. I never stated that I was a Russian. I was the only one to use Lithuanian language while defending my work in Lithuanian University without a reading from paper.
Even an old dude who was a chairman of Lithuanian-Armenian friendship told me that my presentation was good.

Idiot. I never stated that I was a Russian. I was the only one to use Lithuanian language while defending my work in Lithuanian university.
Even an old dude who was a chairman of Lithuanian-Armenian friendship told me that my presentation was good.
i mean go to russia if you you worship it that much and lithuanians hate you. Of course you won't, russia is a shithole and it's only cool to defend it on a forum full of edgy teens.

i mean go to russia if you you worship it that much and lithuanians hate you. Of course you won't, russia is a shithole and it's only cool to defend in on a forum full of edgy teens.
Lithuanians mostly hate Russians and even Anglos or Germans notice this unreasonable hatred.

Is there a way to differentiate a Russian from a Lithuanian apart from the language?

Lithuanians mostly hate Russians and even Anglos or Germans notice this unreasonable hatred.
I don't hate russians though. Most litcucks are soy as shit.

i almost want to say they have a point. But then again, baltics are the lowest of the low in terms of their humane qualities. Quite comparable to russians to be honest.

Is there a way to differentiate a Russian from a Lithuanian apart from the language?
Don't know. Average Russian or Lithuanian are both animalistic people.

I don't hate russians though. Most litcucks are soy as shit.
I'm not against Lithuanian independence but if you worship only the German scum while shitting on Russians when I'm not your friend.

Oh man, that sounds like hell on earth. Being a Slavic male is already horrendous, but a Russian male in the Baltic States is life on hell mode.

I'm not against Lithuanian independence but if you worship only the German scum while shitting on Russians when I'm not your friend.
It's fucking pathetic. I was supposed to serve in the military but I avoided it.

common knowledge

baltic countries are faggot