Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lithuanian kūrva not showing me her good freedoms, just bad ones

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Did something like minor approach righ now, and it was with no success, as easy to expect from spoiled sluts
Today I have freedom of posting in kikebook till next 30 days, but is also soon to be celebrating here of Baltic Way, when lots of lithuanians, latvians, and estonians, for showing support to that so called "independence", formed long human chain. And so in lithuanian fb page, inviting to join "celebrate freedom" I wrote comment that "I see no freedom, where is it?". Received angry comments prom patriotic idiotic normies. And one comment from femoid. Short comment, just laughing face. She herself too old, too slutty, and not very of culture, so not waifu material, but pretty and educated, studying to become orchestra conductor, so very much of banging material. So wrote her response comment: "You show me where is that freedom". And from her no response. But kūrva saw it, she liked next hatefull comment of another one angry normie
Was I chad, kūrva would show me all her freedoms she has under skirt, but I no chad, so the only freedom kūrva has need to demonstrate, is to be picky spoiled slut, not wiling to give man of culture sam fak

Putin blet nuke this useless lithuania with all kūrvas

Putinoraketa

Minor approach like this is also minor damage, and other girl I found on fb, which looks really potentially cultured, I still delaying to approach now maybe for 2 months, because major cultured approaches are painfull when fail

Last edited:
With your posts, I never really know what you're saying, yet I still understand it.
It's so odd.

You have made an account larping as a chad