Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lithuaniacels kick BAC Kpop mogger out of nightclub

Lithuanians are Asian though

idk why ethnics think they won’t face racism in eastern european white countries? The west will pretend non-whites are equal, but the easterners are too poor to pretend.

idk why ethnics think they won’t face racism in eastern european white countries? The west will pretend non-whites are equal, but the easterners are too poor to pretend.
Anime makes asians think white people live them jfl

Eastern Europeans don’t watch anime
I mean asians who watch anime. They watch anime showing asian characters and white characters getting along and so it deludes them into thinking like this

I mean asians who watch anime. They watch anime showing asian characters and white characters getting along and so it deludes them into thinking like this
In the west, looks > race. If you are ugly you stand no chance. If you are an above average rice, there is hope.

@NorthernWind

Eastern Euros can be so based sometimes

Anime makes asians think white people live them jfl
These ricemen are hypocrites of the biggest order. They ban foreigners from the clubs in their country(scared of JBW I guess) and get angry when they recieve the same treatment elsewhere.

Also clubbing at 41 ? Kinda pathetic jfl

Based fuck dem slanty eyed gooks

@NorthernWind
The least a nation or group of people has T, the more I respect them.
I hate high T beasts. Don't care about race. High T beasts responsible for the 99.9999999999999999 % of sexual acts worldwide.
They need to be encased in concrete by road roller.

These ricemen are hypocrites of the biggest order. They ban foreigners from the clubs in their country(scared of JBW I guess) and get angry when they recieve the same treatment elsewhere.
Pretty much:feelshaha:, as long as the guys at AsianMasculinity won't complain about this:

as much as they complain about this, I'll find it hard to sympathize:feelshmm:.

@WorthlessSlavicShit :feelshaha:
Stuff like this simply sporadically happens in all countries that, unlike the West, don't currently base their identity on shame over past racism and on fighting against current racism.

The least a nation or group of people has T, the more I respect them.
I hate high T beasts. Don't care about race. High T beasts responsible for the 99.9999999999999999 % of sexual acts worldwide.
They need to be encased in concrete by road roller.
Slav people have one of the highest T levels in world

Slav people have one of the highest T levels in world
I see subhuman tier high T apes having sex all the time with pretty girls.
But women despise me because I'm low t.
I'm like maneless lion or leopard without spots.

Lithuanians are Asian though
Confusing them with Estonians, Baltics are literally some of the most white people still alive, last people to be Christianized in the continent

Pretty much:feelshaha:, as long as the guys at AsianMasculinity won't complain about this:

as much as they complain about this, I'll find it hard to sympathize:feelshmm:.

Stuff like this simply sporadically happens in all countries that, unlike the West, don't currently base their identity on shame over past racism and on fighting against current racism.
Tbf, this is indicative of everything in the west. It works on rule of law and uniform treatment of people by institutions (or at least put on the appearance of it), while non-western places give 0 shits.

The asian guy denied entry ought to know how often asians deny entry to non-asians in clubs --- far more common than europeans banning non-whites, I'd wager

Tbf, this is indicative of everything in the west. It works on rule of law and uniform treatment of people by institutions (or at least put on the appearance of it), while non-western places give 0 shits.
What? Here in Europe ethnics are also getting kicked out of clubs :feelskek: