Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lithe teen jb girl wants me to use discord to communicate with her in league of legends

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
The thing is i have no social skills and can type better than talk to people,it literally takes me a few seconds to reply to her in ingame chat after thinking thorougly on what i have to say.Complete social isolation makes you a bit slow admittingly since my brain gets no stimulation.I know this isnt gonna lead to sex or anything but i've been playing with her for a year now and she's been my only friend and social interaction since i dropped out of highschool 5 years ago and i dont want to lose that.I can't just reject the use of discord outright and say i have no social skills,she'll think im weird and block me and even if i did use discord she'll find out im an autistic sperg when i try to talk to her.Im at a loss here,she also plays a great support main and i duo with her as a marksmen carry and so far its been working well.

Humble brag post. Fuck off chad you and league of legends are not wanted here.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Are u N E E T ?
What does your life look like?
yes im a shut in NEET ,i dropped out at a young because of the constant humiliation i felt in highschool and later got my GED but never applied to college and now all i do is ldar in my room,vidya cope and get drunk

You mog my chances. I never even had a foid friend.

you're obviously orbiting her if you're scared to lose her.
take a dose of blackpill: you will never have her as a gf anyway.
just call her bro. what happens happens.

Humble brag post. Fuck off chad you and league of legends are not wanted here.
he posted a pic of his obese curry body, hes as close to incel as you can get

you're obviously orbiting her if you're scared to lose her.
take a dose of blackpill: you will never have her as a gf anyway.
just call her bro. what happens happens.
your right,this is probably the best advice i didnt wanna hear.
You mog my chances. I never even had a foid friend.
she'd block me instantly if she saw how i look tbh.

Last edited:
> wants you to use discord

t. tranny

Just tell her that you can do voicechat, but it will be a bit hard for you and you might take a few seconds to reply, if you already play together for a year she will not judge you

lifefuel for @incelkingkong

Talking to a JB is a crime, even though nothing sexual is said.

Just tell her your mic isnt working. Its the default response for anyone with social anxiety

over for bronze5cels

Just tell her your mic isnt working. Its the default response for anyone with social anxiety

Best option..she prob has this fantasy in her head that you are Chad. Longer you stay mysterious the longer you will be able to interact with her..