Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Literally the only benefit I found doing NOFAP.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

No, it didnt give me any "extra energy"
No, it didnt increase my test levels and extend my jaw by 1km
No, it didnt make me sleep better or some other shitwank people come up with

The only benefit it had is that every time i relapsed my cum flew harder and it was a better orgasm overall. Instead of slow leak after wanking 2/3 times a day it ended up being a flying .45 caliber bullet of sperm. Literally the only benefit of nofap was to make me crave wanking more and relapse just to have a more intense orgasm. Dont go on months and months of nofap. Just rest for 2 days then you will be horny looking at curved tables or some bullshit.

Nofap= voluntary faggotry and cuckoldry

Nofap= voluntary faggotry and cuckoldry
NOFAP is for gays or cucks. No real benefit. Why starve yourself of even more sexual needs lol

JFL at not doing nofap for 50 years and then cumming on America, destroying it in the process.

Who would have thought.

You're better cycling it.
That's the only benefit.

the only benefit i find is the satisfaction of doing something out of pure will and hatred, like climbing 10 floors of stairs when the elevator is right in front of you

No fap does nothing.

I just avoid fapping too much as i dont wanna damage my kidneys

fapmaxxing > nofap

I would recommend a 7 day nofap cycle where you fap on Saturday mornings only in order to optimise testosterone for when you go out to clubs on Friday nights
99% of the forum doesnt go outside.

I guess I’ll be the same soon. Right now have racked up just over 50 rejections and I’m still a virgin. Want to say I at least tried.

Oh and I was approaching within the 4-6/10 range.
Why go to the 4-6/10 range? Its total rejection.

Even landwhales would. You have to go for deformation retardation manipulation 1/10 femoids these days.

Even landwhales would. You have to go for deformation retardation manipulation 1/10 femoids these days.
Just lol thinking you can even get that. You can't get anything. Perhaps some 80 year old Yoda looking woman

Just lol thinking you can even get that. You can't get anything. Perhaps some 80 year old Yoda looking woman
You cant get anything full stop.

That's because your low t. Sexual retention is amazing and turns me into a different person. Inject T Now

lmao i have the same exact experience, just better orgasms

the only benefit i find is the satisfaction of doing something out of pure will and hatred, like climbing 10 floors of stairs when the elevator is right in front of you

I'm blueballing. I can endure 3 days of nofap.

4-6/10 range makes up ~70% of the female population.

I have approached lower but they’re hard to find in student clubs. I tried my luck with a few stacies and they legit just laughed at me.

Main reason for rejection is my height. I’m going to retry with height increasing boots. I’m in the process of looksmaxing.
Wish you the most luck!

Fapping is a form of female worship. if you're not willing to sever your cock head off in the name of this site then you are a bluepilled cuck.

nofap retards FKIN PISS ME OFF

I would recommend a 7 day nofap cycle where you fap on Saturday mornings only in order to optimise testosterone for when you go out to clubs on Friday nights

Where have you been, chadlite?

EDIT: you approached? damn. Do you live in London? I'd go out with you (approaching), bro.

99% of the forum doesnt go outside.

99% of this forum wonders why women don't approach them too.

If I got rejected by 4-6s, I would just only go for Stacys at that point... Fuck it.

Don’t live near London sorry bro, heard you guys really have it rough there.

I can only approach in nightclubs with a lot of alcohol in me (7-10 shots it usually takes before my inhibition is low enough). I’m building confidence I guess but I don’t do it often as I don’t want to destroy my liver.

Would never be able to cold approach like those PUAs can.

At least you actually DONE SOME, unlike a lot of the spergs here.

Well at the moment I’m putting it down to my manletism. I have seen normie looking guys have success in there if they are at least 6”0, meanwhile I’ve seen manlets who facially mog me get rejected.

So I think height increasing boots may be a game changer and now that I can finally walk in them without looking like a total sperg (my autism fucks my balance) I am able to try it. Need a break from alcohol for the next few weeks though as I don’t want to damage my health.

If I still get rejected then surgery is next (getting it anyway).

Btw, thanks to your videos, I’ve been able to redpill several people at uni

How tall are you?

I wonder who is behind this post...
Jewish question 618x658