Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literally shaking in tears rn, girl I liked came out to me as a dyke

Lesbian is just a codeword for chad only

what is really blackpilling is knowing is you're below other foids and dogs :blackpill:
This actually doesn't upset me as much as being below Chad.

Foids would just see dogs as low-maintenance self-cleaning dildos, hard to fault them for wanting that.

It's just a natural consequence of dogs being masculine creatures. We can't cope that way with female dogs because they just don't tend to emulate the feminine qualities we prefer.

As for foids, that's probably just because the foids like to do stuff like give cunnilingus, if we did that nonstop we could probably have a similar appeal.

The challenge is probably that we also want to put our penis in the woman and they don't want non-chad penis.

This is why foids are okay with non-chad BFs w/ cuckold fetishes who only go down on her but don't beg to put in their non chad cocks
Lesbians tend to be manly looking foids. Whether that be their face or some aspect of their body.

And they can't get a normie
This is bullshit, of course they can get a normie, they just don't want a non-soy normie who has pride enough to want equality in the relationship