Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literally shaking in tears rn, girl I liked came out to me as a dyke

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Can't no longer hold the tears anymore, I'm just fed up with this life

Came in touch with her after a while, thought things would work out somehow, even asked her out and she agreed but I felt something was wrong, I knew it, I have a fucking sixth sense for this crap, and there it is, she said it. How disappointed I am, how jaded... Again, again...

It's almost like god is playing a joke on me at this point.

I'm done.

Most lesbians are Beckies who got pumped and dumped by Chad, and cope with bring lesbian because no other man as attractive will actually want her.

Lesbian means she just doesn't want you JFL there is no foid that rejects chad's dick.
No need to tear tho.

Lesbian my ballsack :feelskek: May your feelings rest in pepperoni brah

You are among those with similar experiences; Shannon Rose Bosanac is engaged to an equally filthy femoid after years of the "Chad-sexual" lifestyle.

Most lesbians are Beckies who got pumped and dumped by Chad, and cope with bring lesbian because no other man as attractive will actually want her.
Exactly.

Imagine being Chad. To him it was just a meaningless fuck with a loose hole just like the other 50 he's already had, but to her it was a life-changing and traumatic event. She will never love her future husband as much as she would have as a virgin.

Once a girl has tasted Chad she is basically ruined. She will forever miss those superior genes that were inside her and mourn that she will never have it again. That's how weak they are. Imagine how casually Chad ruins all these girls and probably gets a sick pleasure out of it.

This fucking world. :feelsclown:

From all people out there, why me?

What the fuck does this change for you?

Move on and keep coping :feelzez:

Tell her that you're trapped in a man's body and looking to enter into a lesbian relationship.

Exactly.

Imagine being Chad. To him it was just a meaningless fuck with a loose hole just like the other 50 he's already had, but to her it was a life-changing and traumatic event. She will never love her future husband as much as she would have as a virgin.

Once a girl has tasted Chad she is basically ruined. She will forever miss those superior genes that were inside her and mourn that she will never have it again. That's how weak they are. Imagine how casually Chad ruins all these girls and probably gets a sick pleasure out of it.

This fucking world. :feelsclown:
I can’t cope with the “giving chad her virginity” pill. It literally destroyed me worse than chad destroyed the beckies. It’s truly over.

EMBRACE THE DARKNESS BROCEL. MAKE A NEST IN IT. VENGENCE IS ALL WE HAVE TO LIVE FOR.

I'm so sorry you had to experience this. At least you can laugh at her in the future when she has a girlfriend that looks like Shrek with no children.

If you quit searching, at least you'll save your money. I suppose it's a pyrrhic victory.

same thing happened to me. worst part is she told me the only time shes ever attracted to men is if theyre big and muscular. actual chadsexual

Lesbians are mentally unwell, more so than your average foid, likely to be cluster b type shit, I.e. BPD so that's some consolation. Who wants to deal with some crazy bitch?

Also, chadsexual. Sorry bro.

Im sorry about that whore and disappointment.
From all people out there, why me?
Because you tried? As an incel you should not hope.

same thing happened to me. worst part is she told me the only time shes ever attracted to men is if theyre big and muscular. actual chadsexual
She told that she's 99% dyke, but she's unsure on this 1% as she's only attracted to very few men

Blackpilled again :feelsrope:

She told that she's 99% dyke, but she's unsure on this 1% as she's only attracted to very few men

That 1% is a mix of dogs and chads.

Brutal lesbianpill, although If you were chad she would immediately become straight :society:

She is most certainly not a dyke. It's sub-8 rejection tactic.

Being exclusively attracted to your own sex is a total sham. Evolution, for over a billion years, has perfected men being attracted to women and vice versa. Homosexuality is a scourge of the modern age.

Every other girl is a fucking dyke these days. I saw two girls walking holding hands recently and the first girl I’ve ever actually talked to ended up being a dyke as well. There’s also a dyke couple living down the street from me :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Being exclusively attracted to your own sex is a total sham. Evolution, for over a billion years, has perfected men being attracted to women and vice versa. Homosexuality is a scourge of the modern age.
ikr it's just gross. It's pointless and I cringe every time some retard try to prove this is somehow a natural and healthy behaviour

Every other girl is a fucking dyke these days. I saw two girls walking holding hands recently and the first girl I’ve ever actually talked to ended up being a dyke as well. There’s also a dyke couple living down the street from me :feelsohgod:
Im just so fucking fed up with this crap, Im tired of seeing dykes everywhere. You don't know how disappointed I was when she came with this stupidity as well.

Good cope song for this situation:

If you were a redditor you would now be cheering for her and doing cartwheels from pure joy until you hit your head.
EMBRACE THE DARKNESS BROCEL. MAKE A NEST IN IT. VENGENCE IS ALL WE HAVE TO LIVE FOR.
BINGO this is the only truth I know for sure in this evil world.

Last edited:

No worries, man, she’s just another moist hole I bet.

You should've tried your luck and asked for a threesome with her and one of her lesbefriends :feelsokman:

I had a threesome once...I fucking hate prison overcrowding :feelsseriously:

don't worry lesbians don't exist they're just attention seeking women who have a fetish for being fucked back to normal:feelsaww:

Can't no longer hold the tears anymore, I'm just fed up with this life

Came in touch with her after a while, thought things would work out somehow, even asked her out and she agreed but I felt something was wrong, I knew it, I have a fucking sixth sense for this crap, and there it is, she said it. How disappointed I am, how jaded... Again, again...

I'm done.

mogs me to another universe and back at having contact with women

They will sleep with other women and even animals if they have to, but not you.

That is the life of an incel, knowing that you are considered so low on the list that you might as well not even exist in her eyes. In fact, she might not even feel attracted to women, she could be bullshitting you. (Unlike men, foids are never honest when they reject someone)

"very few men" = chad only.

Tell her that you identify as a lesbian and have always desired lesbian sex.

It's shit like this why I fucking hate beckies and sub5foids more than regular stacies.

They're so fucking primitive that they think they're on chad's scale rating just because he wanted to release his nut for bare minimum effort :feelstastyman:

haking in tears rn, girl I liked came out to me as a dyke​

Why the fuck would you be upset about this OP?

What will really upset you is after saying she's a dyke you catch her in bed with Chad and realize it was just bullshit to keep you friendzoned with less explanation.

It's shit like this why I fucking hate beckies and sub5foids more than regular stacies.

They're so fucking primitive that they think they're on chad's scale rating just because he wanted to release his nut for bare minimum effort :feelstastyman:
Didn’t someone make a post a while ago that showed ugly chicks are hugger whores?

Why the fuck would you be upset about this OP?

What will really upset you is after saying she's a dyke you catch her in bed with Chad and realize it was just bullshit to keep you friendzoned with less explanation.
this is common sense at this point, it's expected if anything

what is really blackpilling is knowing is you're below other foids and dogs :blackpill:

Just be happy that she is going to betabuxx another foid and probably divorce rape her.

I know a chad IRL who fucked a lesbian who was in a relationship (she cheated her girlfriend for chad)

Actual lesbians are rare, most are just chadsexual

I have a gay friend who claims to have plenty of lesbian friends, he told me most of them are just roleplaying to look "alternative"/"different" and they are all at very least bisexual

Last edited:
I know a chad IRL who fucked a lesbian who was in a relationship (she cheated her girlfriend for chad)

Actual lesbians are rare, most are just chadsexual

I have a gay friend who claims to have plenty of lesbian friends, he told me most of them are just roleplaying to look "alternative"/"different" and they are all at very least bisexual
fed up with this stupid country full of degenerate cunts

fed up with this stupid country full of degenerate cunts
With that said, I believe she just isn't attracted to you and told you she was lesbian as a soft way to reject you and "not ruin the relationship (tm)"

Stop talking to her altogether

Lesbians tend to be manly looking foids. Whether that be their face or some aspect of their body.

And they can't get a normie, a pretty boy, chad-lite, or chad and go lesbian instead.

Either way they are mentally ill like most homo-sexuals are.