Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literally no one cares, and they wonder why people lose their mind and start doing wild shit

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
No matter how much you complain, no matter how much you vent. No one will ever hear you. No one will ever care, not even your own kind. The life of an ugly short male truly is one of true and bitter loneliness to the very end.

Nothing we could ever do could get anyone to care about us or take our problems seriously. We will just live as a joke and die as one too.

After we die they will be relieved because we just got in the way

I do think that pushing someone to an absolute limit like modern society seems to delight in doing to many men is profoundly stupid.

Of course it leads to bad things.

It's not really the fault of day-to-day people though - it's the elite pushing this "progressive" agenda on society.

I wish I had an easy solution to suggest, but aside from emigrating maybe it's a difficult life no matter how you spin it.

I would say that trying to succeed financially is a good idea though as it opens up lots of options.

Short men are a joke to soyciety. I also get treated like a retard everywhere I go and I look young for my age these guys don't even treat me as if I'm an adult jfl. Wish I was an ogremaxxed tallfag sometimes ngl.

Short men are a joke to soyciety. I also get treated like a retard everywhere I go and I look young for my age these guys don't even treat me as if I'm an adult jfl. Wish I was an ogremaxxed tallfag sometimes ngl.
sounds kinda redditish but maybe grow a beard out, adds age to your look

I do think that pushing someone to an absolute limit like modern society seems to delight in doing to many men is profoundly stupid.

Of course it leads to bad things.

It's not really the fault of day-to-day people though - it's the elite pushing this "progressive" agenda on society.

I wish I had an easy solution to suggest, but aside from emigrating maybe it's a difficult life no matter how you spin it.

I would say that trying to succeed financially is a good idea though as it opens up lots of options.
Men were always pressured to act in a certain way.
Or else no one would respect them.

Men were always pressured to act in a certain way.
Or else no one would respect them.

That's different to intentionally trying to push them to a point of despair and desperation though.

That's different to intentionally trying to push them to a point of despair and desperation though.
Doesnt most normies do that? Like the wise saint renegade says, if you think there isn’t a problem you are part of the problem.

Normie look at us like filth, worse than even insect. This people see nothing wrong with what woman do or they just ignore it. The worst part is if they just do those thing I mention it would be still acceptable, but they are heavily trying on making us miserable everyday. Go outside, look what happen if you slip up the mask and reveal even a slight of your powerlevel.

This people will come to you like an ant trying to protect its nest, like fuck this people are accountable