Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over literally no girl wants you (at least in your country)

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
it is hard to believe when you think about it. there are millions upon millions of girls in your country but literally not a single one is attracted to you. it is bonkers but it is true.

as we all know, girls' sexuality don't differ too much from each other, so past a certain age, if you had shitty dating prospects with the girls you have known so far, chances are that is not going to change ever. Normie advice like "it will happen when you least expect it" are certainly utter bullshit. Maybe if you looksmaxx, statusmaxx or thirdworldmaxx, but besides that, don't expect ascension, especially when even maxxing is no guraantee for success.

Last edited:
Why would they when they can fuck chads all day? It's not confusing to think about for me, If I were a girl I wouldn't fuck me either

Why would they when they can fuck chads all day? It's not confusing to think about for me, If I were a girl I wouldn't fuck me either
yes but unfortunatelt many men think that women's sexuality work like men's do.:feelscry:

Maybe if you looksmaxx, statusmaxx or thirdworldmaxx, but besides that, don't expect ascension, especially when even maxxing is no guraantee for success.
Besides, surgerymaxxing is quite expensive and risky after all.

Hole validation is worthless.

I’m sure no foid in Europe would want me :feelsLSD:

yes but unfortunatelt many men think that women's sexuality work like men's do.:feelscry:
A problem with inceldom in society and why we are so hated by the masses, because soy nice guys think foids work like men when it comes to "love"

Women are a hivemind