Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Literally just happened

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I'm currently in my first period class, Construction right now and we have a substitute teacher who is a 2/10 female foid pig. She looks like roasted dogshit on a campfire place with a black wig over it. Her face is also extremely fucking ugly and her smile looks forced and terrible.

When I put my hand around my friends neck and it wasn't even that tight, she tells me to have hands off. When the Chads open the lift door in the back of the classroom to get their friend into the classroom, they get no repercussions. The fuck you fucking pig what is your problem with me? It isn't my fault that you're a fat fucking hamplanet.

Last edited:
Femoid cunts think they're special because they have a teaching position JFL.

I put my hand around my friends neck and it wasn't even that tight

Would’ve been better if that were the case.

Not surprised

i usually enjoyed having substitute teachers better then the regular ones tbh

i usually enjoyed having substitute teachers better then the regular ones tbh
Same here, but then you realize that in Grade 11 and in Grade 12 your work matters. I love not doing work but I also hate work not getting done.

Same here, but then you realize that in Grade 11 and in Grade 12 your work matters. I love not doing work but I also hate work not getting done.
for me the work was easier in 11th and 12th grade, my most difficult yr of high school was sophmore and then freshman 2nd

for me the work was easier in 11th and 12th grade, my most difficult yr of high school was sophmore and then freshman 2nd
Weird, it must be the classes I'm taking or the classmates I get for said classes.

Take the teacherpill.