Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel literally, how can you get arranged marriage in mudslim countries when the average hoejabi is wearing this shit

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
how can you get arranged marriage with a woman in these countries (islam countries) when the average hoejabi is wearing the clothes of a literal fucking whore.
no parents are going to control a woman that wear this shit and walks in the street non covered. we used to have arranged marriage that allow us to get a girl even tho we're not good looking but now we lost that privileage:

also why do some of them wear hijab while wearing very thigh clothes, it literally contradicts the purpose of the hijab.
some girls even wear this outside especially in rich neighborhoods but even in public streets:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJba3Vtg1O/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=5a519025-b902-4db8-9418-070854f9537a

I do not know. I haven't properly socialized for the last 3 years.

bring back ba'athism, turn the arab world into patriarchal sandnigger nazi state

I fixed my previous comment.

Here's the article hyperlink if you haven't seen it already:
i think we should just go in an afghany like islamic system and not allow women to go to colleges anymore and not let them get out to the street.
also, arab countries are only good when there's war, women become hyper dependant on men for protection so you could definitely get some girl that need a man especially a soldier.

Arrange marriaging a whore is the most cucked thing imaginable.

yeah, that was a mistake.
you should never show female empowerment in social media like that. every women will start thinking that she can be a soldier and that she doen't need any men to protect her anymore.
Arrange marriaging a whore is the most cucked thing imaginable.
yeah, marriage in 3rd world countries is totally cucked.
you will just end up with some girl that hate you and only stay with you just because of your money. she won't sex you unless you take out the belt.
the only ascension that counts is getting a girlfriend.

This is probably Turkey or something like that, they are as Muslim as the average American is Christian.

While she wears this shite we cant even see the woman

islam has been abandoned everywhere except Afghanistan

This is probably Turkey or something like that, they are as Muslim as the average American is Christian.
lebanon, tunisia are also very left wing and they let women go outside with slutty clothes.
the second girl is actually tunisian and the first 3 girls are from lebanon.

Fucking gross. I'd expect some kind of modesty

That's the girl I sent you as @osman27 lol

I saw her defending Islam in Ramadan against people doing haram things a few months ago saying "fee ramadan" lol
yeah, i don't really go to social media so i don't really know where to find these pics.

Unless you are from a rural poor area where the girls are seen as a meal ticket arrange marriages aren't viable for you

yeah, that was a mistake.
you should never show female empowerment in social media like that. every women will start thinking that she can be a soldier and that she doen't need any men to protect her anymore.

yeah, marriage in 3rd world countries is totally cucked.
you will just end up with some girl that hate you and only stay with you just because of your money. she won't sex you unless you take out the belt.
the only ascension that counts is getting a girlfriend.
"she won't sex you unless you take out the belt."

Kisne bola ye?

Once SEA runs dry with the spread of female empowerment, the middle east is next. It will be ARABmaxxing for white guys lol. Then africa maxxing?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back