Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally half my dreams are about having a gf now

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Yet again, I had a dream where I had a loving GF and we had good long conversations, went places and ended with fucking. Even in the dream I felt it was "off" because the foid had genuine empathy and affection, so even in the dream I was questioning if it was a dream JFL seemed too good to be true (it was, obviously). I think my brain is stressing heavily to me how badly I need a gf. It would be a huge weight off my shoulders mentally (and even physically with sex).

Damn I've only dreamt about having a GF twice, wish I could do that more often :feelsrope:

my brain is brutally torturing me all the time with thoughts of playing with cute lolis
Damn I've only dreamt about having a GF twice, wish I could do that more often :feelsrope:
you can

most of my meaningful dreams are about me having friends. Last time I dreamed of my oneitis was probably two years ago.

I never have meaningful dreams, they're always weird and make no sense. For some reason I recently had a dream that my friend's mom had the hots for me though.

yhes same. same girl appears over and over too/

Dreams torturing you. Brutal.

Can’t say the same for me