Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally everyone is jealous of whites

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Inb4 muh 4chan or nazi ors omething, no i am ethnic.

Literally everyone is jealous of whites and wants to be white. Even the latinas, blacks, etc on twitter love to shit on white people but will do everything in their power to look as white as possible. They know white girls are way more beautiful than they ever will be. 99% of latinas and asian girls dye their hair brown or blonde, some even wear colored eye contacts, and i even know asian girl who dyed her hair blonde, wears green contacts in public, and legally changed her name from an asian name to "Elizabeth", and I checked her twitter and it was typical SJW tier shitting on whites 24/7, it got me thinking man, even em as an ethinc subhuman man i am jealous of whites, when i was a teenager i tried to avoid taning to keep my whiteness because i am mixed, itsa just fucking everywhere man. the disparity between whites and other races is fucking huge, at least they will be bred out in 100 years so our descendants wont have to be so brutally mogged, JFL

Sucks that it's pointless for me as a white dude since I live in a 99% white country...

I wish i weren't white, my race is dying and is the most cucked race to exist, it's fucking sad tbh.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I want to be low inhib black fuck that cucked race

Sucks that it's pointless for me as a white dude since I live in a 99% white country...
I wish i weren't white, my race is dying and is the most cuked race to exist, it's fucking sad tbh.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
at least you know you mog 7.5 billion people on this earth bro and have superior genes JFL

They are gods.

No I'm not I'm just jealous of their Chad's that's it I would only want to be white If I was gonna end up 7/10 Chad nowadays being normie white male isn't enough stop coping of being white nothing is gonna change if you are going to end up with ugly even low normie face

I feel extremely uncomfortable. There are different kinds of white.

White race died in 1945. We are jewish puppets and degenerates now.
17B36AEB B699 4D46 8F2C BFF8D0B4BA52

has yet to help me get a gf so far in my life

not gods, but they are moggers, compared to ethnic. IQ mog, skin mog, looks mog, muscle mog, height mog JFL....
They are literally gods.
1541697797682-png.61323

whites have narrow skulls and shit skin tho.

no,I'm jealous of chad and want to be chad so that I can fuck pussy.

scandinavians mostly, although all every single whites mogs other ethnics

lmao, every race besides them has shit brown/black skin, you're coping
In 2019 I figured that people around the world jealous of my skin and heritage. It is surreal. I don't know how to feel about it.

In 2019 I figured that people around the world jealous of my skin and heritage. It is surreal. I don't know how to feel about it.
you should feel good

I agree. I am half filipino half white and wish I could be fully white. Whites are the most attractive race out there and that is an undeniable fact. I have two fully white half brothers and one is a giga chad. I can't even have a brotherly relationship with him or even follow him on social media because it is suicide fuel. He is so perfect. I am so subhuman.

Literally everyone is jealous of whites and wants to be white

Hey bro ! Speak for yourself.
Try to MichaelJacksonmaxx if love white so much

I agree. I am half filipino half white and wish I could be fully white. Whites are the most attractive race out there and that is an undeniable fact. I have two fully white half brothers and one is a giga chad. I can't even have a brotherly relationship with him or even follow him on social media because it is suicide fuel. He is so perfect. I am so subhuman.
Same, half white half afghan/paki, also have a full white half brother that mogs me into another dimension.

Face > race > height.

I'm fine with my race, i just don't want to be ugly.

non-chad whites are seen as lower than dog shit in the west

South european whites (aka, southern euros who don't look like ethnicels) are the most powerful race on the planet.
No one can mogg a southern euro chad

South european whites (aka, southern euros who don't look like ethnicels) are the most powerful race on the planet.

Yes bro, they are the Orcs of this Dimension.

no,I'm jealous of chad and want to be chad so that I can fuck pussy.
My life would be the same shit if I was an ugly white.

I wish I was white tbh. I curse my inferior amerindian genes, these genes are what make me an incel. :cryfeels:

at least they will be bred out in 100 years so our descendants wont have to be so brutally mogged, JFL

TBH I'm not jealous, never felt like I wanted to be white, I just wanted to get laid and racial distinctions are an obstacle to that, so it is a good thing all races are going to be bred out of existence, well good for future low tier males, none of us are going to benefit from that era, we'll be long dead

Inb4 muh 4chan or nazi ors omething, no i am ethnic.

Literally everyone is jealous of whites and wants to be white. Even the latinas, blacks, etc on twitter love to shit on white people but will do everything in their power to look as white as possible.

They know white girls are way more beautiful than they ever will be

I checked her twitter and it was typical SJW tier shitting on whites 24/7

It's a dirty game they're playing on white people these days.

Social media as we know it wants to demoralize the mass of white people, by shaming them and baiting them into breeding with nonwhite people.

Let's face it, 90% of based white people from the past would never consider marrying and breeding with a negro or an indian in the past. What we have today is a mass brainwashing of white people , tricked nto virtual signaling their superiority away to inferior races.
non-chad whites are seen as lower than dog shit in the west

Lmao this, that's part of the brainwashing going on.

Some white foids dont want to fuck with sub5 white males. White foids are watching their 6+/10 white men get taken by sub6 ethnic foids, so they do the next best thing and settle on the 6+/10 ethnic men that those ethnic foids rejected.

Sub6 men of all races are fucked in the west and first world countries.

Last edited:
i wanna be a good looking white tbh

i wish i was white

It is typical of minorities to suffer an inferiority complex in regards to the majority. Such a complex can manifest in two contradictory ways: hatred and belittlement out of envy, or extreme veneration and servility, which is what you're displaying here.

The European race is certainly gifted, but this level of self-abasement makes me want to puke.

Although there are whites who are as ugly as sin; they are on average the most good looking people. White features are more harmonious. White society is also the most prosperous. There are only two Asian countries that can be considered developed: Japan and South Korea. There are no developed black countries.

White men are also the most desired according to dating sites. Overall, no one wants to date a shitskin with ethnic features. It's over for us.

Whites look the furthest from primal apes, therefore look ascended.

Whites are also the only race capable of creating a advanced technological civilization. Ethnics can only destroy civilizations. Without white people we would be living in mudhuts.

He said he was part Arab, he is African not African American, I don't think he has much white blood.
Many sandniggers themselves are mixed with Whites.

Don't care if whites are cucks I still rather be gloriious white than any other inferior mongrel race on this planet