Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News LITERALLY every female is taken wtf

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
HOW THE FUCK ARE ALL OF THEM IN A RELATIONSHIP??????????????????????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TBH, FOR THE PAST 5-6 YEARS EVERY TIME A GIRL SAT NEAR ME ON THE BUS OR IN CLASS WHATEVER I SAW HER TEXTING HER BOYFRIEND, there's like 1191869861 contacts in her phone etc

sometimes they even had multiple guys in their phone, like what the actual fuck is this? why even try? why even approach when you're up against like 90+ other guys, holy fuck. i'm not even angry, this is just

how do we even compete here. oh wait, we don't. just lol

Yep. I walk around campus, look at femoid classmates on Snapchat, Instagram and texting most of the time.

Look at how many conversations they have, you will see many male names if you take a peek. It's over.

juggernaut law is one hell of a drug...

Yep. I walk around campus, look at femoid classmates on Snapchat, Instagram and texting most of the time.

Look at how many conversations they have, you will see many male names if you take a peek. It's over.

They literally have everything. Snapchat, messenger, viber, instagram, etcccccccccccccc and they all have 1958151581 contacts on all those apps legit. what the actual fuck even are females.

They're taken until chad comes along

Legit dude, that's why no one should give a fuck if a bitch says she has a boyfriend. They all fucking do.

yeah, suicide fuel. Now whenever I meet a girl I check her social media right away to avoid wasting time

99% of women are never, ever single, and have never been single since they were like 14. They go straight from boyfriend to boyfriend without gaps. They simply get picked up by chad after chad, dump chad #1 for chad #2 etc.

And then there are the beta orbiters...

btw these were completely plain looking girls maybe even below average not like it matters and they had all that number of contacts, multiple males in their phone like what the actuuuuuuuuuallllllll FUCK is this

btw these were completely plain looking girls maybe even below average not like it matters and they had all that number of contacts, multiple males in their phone like what the actuuuuuuuuuallllllll FUCK is this
yup, the game is rigged.

I have no idea is the government lying about m to f ratio or what is up. But it literally feels like therr are 100 guys for every single female nowadays.

Yup,watching a girls phone or fb is literal suicide fuel when you finally understand that she js not faking it or beinf stuck up,but she ACTUALLY has army of guys wanting her.

I have no idea is the government lying about m to f ratio or what is up. But it literally feels like therr are 100 guys for every single female nowadays.

there literally is. i don't know where the fuck all these dudes even come from, do they fall out of the fucking sky?

EVERY GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN HAS THIS NUMBER OF CONTACTS/FRIENDS whatever, well, every girl who's phone i saw, so you can wager that the rest of them have that. just fucking lol at life as a male, holy shit.

They literally have everything. Snapchat, messenger, viber, instagram, etcccccccccccccc and they all have 1958151581 contacts on all those apps legit. what the actual fuck even are females.
AVERAGE FEMOIDS NOTIFICATION COUNT. BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000+
prank-your-apple-friends-with-1-000s-imessages-just-one-click.1280x600.jpg

5204596d69bedd0013000010-1136-852.jpg
Snapchat1.jpg

FUCK ALL.

MEAN WHILE I GET 0 NOTIFICATIONS EACH MONTH.

where the fuck do they even meet these guys? I never see ppl hook up at school or work anymore

I made a post about this before. I have come to the conclusion that celebrities and Chads and hoarding all the most attractive women and creating a trickle down shortage leading to this bullshit.

Snapchat1.jpg

FUCK ALL.

Holy fuck. I am out.

How is this even happening to whom are thesr girls are all taking.

where the fuck do they even meet these guys? I never see ppl hook up at school or work anymore
remember that the average femoid gets about 300+ IOIs from every direction from males when going out in public, whether it be grocery shopping or in the streets. ITS OVER. THE COMPETITION IS TOO MUCH

Snapchat1.jpg

FUCK ALL.

>1,032 messages

meanwhile i get like 1 message a month from the FUCKING phone company or whatever saying "thanks for the payment fgt lol"

absolutely no clue. absolutely none. sherlock holmes wouldn't even take such a case

Women jump from bf to bf very easily too. Every month they change.

>1,032 messages

meanwhile i get like 1 message a month from the FUCKING phone company or whatever saying "thanks for the payment fgt lol"

absolutely no clue. absolutely none. sherlock holmes wouldn't even take such a case

kek I get notifications only when its like a two-factor password authentication code or from a Robot just end my life.

The only texts from women I get were regards to work.

nah dont have that. I mean like a bot texts me once in a while saying "You have this much ___GB left in your storage". Nothing social

looooooooooooooool same

if i actually even got 10 messages my heart would start pounding like fuck. probably some guy who hired a hitman on me or FBI or some shit

I made a post about this before. I have come to the conclusion that celebrities and Chads and hoarding all the most attractive women and creating a trickle down shortage leading to this bullshit.
it sounds ridiculous, but I'm starting to think this is true. 2 girls I was interested in over the past year had connections with actual celebrities. That's one hell of a coincidence.

looooooooooooooool same

if i actually even got 10 messages my heart would start pounding like fuck. probably some guy who hired a hitman on me or FBI or some shit
lmfao !

Also when it comes to phone calls, it's always some scammer or debt collector telemarketer calling me out of nowhere even though I dont have anything to do with them. I block them but they always find a way to call me every other fucking day. FUCK I ONLY GET CALLS FROM SCAMMERS. LMFAO.

it sounds ridiculous, but I'm starting to think this is true. 2 girls I was interested in over the past year had connections with actual celebrities. That's one hell of a coincidence.

lmfao !

Also when it comes to phone calls, it's always some scammer or debt collector telemarketer calling me out of nowhere even though I dont have anything to do with them. I block them but they always find a way to call me every other fucking day. FUCK I ONLY GET CALLS FROM SCAMMERS. LMFAO.

Kek. So much this.

This is why one should not sympathize with females or do anything for them (unless they invest in you). Life is too ez for them. There used to be a trade to this back in the old days but now they pretty much just can have their cake and eat it too. Its so over.

All women are treated like celebreties as well.

This is why one should not sympathize with females or do anything for them (unless they invest in you). Life is too ez for them. There used to be a trade to this back in the old days but now they pretty much just can have their cake and eat it too. Its so over.

i had a little bit of symapthy left but this night+all other experiences coming back crashing down literally confirmed it

all women live on fucking debug mode. they're not even playing the fucking gameeeeeeee lolllllll like my mind is blank, we will never even EXPERIENCE maybe in 10 years WHAT THEY EXPERIENCE IN A FUCKING DAY JUSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT FUCKINGGGGGG LOL

All women are treated like celebreties as well.
legit, I can't believe how these girls are living. Last oneitis went to Dubai, Italy, and Hawaii in 2017 alone. JFL

legit, I can't believe how these girls are living. Last oneitis went to Dubai, Italy, and Hawaii in 2017 alone. JFL

we're honestly not even the same fucking species

Tf?

JFL at us poorcels as well as incels.

The only way to get a gf in 2018 is to mog a woman's bf and cuck him, either directly or cause the woman to phase him out. Dating doesn't exist.

Even on college campuses where females are supposedly the majority, it feels like a total sausage fest a lot of the time. Fake stats for sure.

not every female is taken, they just don't wanna be with us

Even on college campuses where females are supposedly the majority, it feels like a total sausage fest a lot of the time. Fake stats for sure.

in my college it's actually really even, i think there are even more girls but who cares, 16816016961 contacts.

in my college it's actually really even, i think there are even more girls but who cares, 16816016961 contacts.
everytime i walk into the entrance of my campus everyone is standing in the middle of the hallway talking to bfs/gfs and in their social groups, hold hands, laughing, etc.....i just quickly walk to my classes with my head down while other people hangout in between classes..it sucks

everytime i walk into the entrance of my campus everyone is standing in the middle of the hallway talking to bfs/gfs and in their social groups, hold hands, laughing, etc.....i just quickly walk to my classes with my head down while other people hangout in between classes..it sucks

yea when i see a group of people walking towards me talking and laughing i wanna just ice barrage them tbh.

sick sig bro