Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literal redditor cuck writes a wall of text to justify his wife fucking chad and him still not leaving her

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/opfyjl/my_36m_fiance_27f_slept_with_someone_during_some/

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

And of course he's a betabux:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheButtface/comments/g7ealr/aitb_for_asking_my_fiance_to_contribute_to_our/

"Just work hard while chads party bro, it will pay off!"

"You have to studymaxx and be a good nerd son, don't even think about socializing"

"You need to bring something to the table sweetie, girls aren't going to want a relationship with you unless you get a job, they need to see you're ambitious"

"Men peak at 50 bro"

"Women are attracted to men with money and resources bro"

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
It gets (unlike what boomers say) harder with age.

>Reddit
:soy: :bluepill::bluepill:100% of the time

Tenor

edited bc i had pasted the wrong post as reddit works like shit

Men peak at 90 bro :redpill::redpill::redpill:
Pervyoldmanmaxxed mindset only bro:feelsohh:

He is such a retard. She was literally doing her best to see how much can he be spat on before realizing that he is nothing but a pathetic betabuxx to her.

He is such a retard. She was literally doing her best to see how much can he be spat on before realizing that he is nothing but a pathetic betabuxx to her.
based

"at the height of a PANDEMIC!"
Why do normgroids buy all this covid hype bullshit?

Poor bastard. His wife just uses him and cucks him and he tries to justify it. Say what you want about incels, but I think that shit right there is even sadder.

Wow what a cucked story

The women will betabuxx for you if she finds you attractive (chad)

Example? I know a woman (white stacy) who could have married an indian doctor. Chose a jobless chad instead and even admitted her reasoning was that she wanted a "hot white guy." Ended up working 3 job to pay all his expenses. He totalled her car then forced her to give a false confession that it was her by threatening to kill himself otherwise. After her confession, she was basically forced to work even harder to pay the insurance bills. He ended up stealing her therapy dog and leaving her shortly after the incident jfl :feelskek:
Pm me for her pics :^)

Last edited:
The women will betabuxx for you if she finds you attractive (chad)

Example? I know a woman (white stacy) who could have married an indian doctor. Chose a jobless chad instead and even admitted her reasoning was that she wanted a "hot white guy." Ended up working 3 job to pay all his expenses. He totalled her car then forced her to give a false confession that it was her by threatening to kill himself otherwise. After her confession, she was basically forced to work even harder to pay the insurance bills. He ended up stealing her therapy dog and leaving her shortly after the incident jfl :feelskek:
Pm me for her pics :^)
jfl brutal as fuck

based commenters for reddit tbh

When I saw the title, I expected some story about redditor :soy: that was cucolded by a bull. Still, a funny story :feelskek:. Moneymaxxxing is a cope

Better to be incel than this, ngl

It gets (unlike what boomers say) harder with age.
:blackpill: it gets impossible with age, beside looks suddenly you need bunch of other things while everyone want to cuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back