Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Literal ERfuel. They filmed a movie about Isla Vista, but not about ER

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Every spring break, tens of thousands of college kids descend upon Isla Vista, California, for Deltopia - the ultimate street party with no rules and no boundaries. A group of recent high school grads join the party, looking to celebrate their newfound freedom. But nothing can prepare these friends for Deltopia's volatile mix of sex, drugs, and rebellion, as they unite for a life-changing adventure that brings exhilaration, heartbreak, and, ultimately, hope.

So these cucks made a trash movie about rich spoiled sexhaver retards, the one that pushed Elliot Rodger to go ER. Its about street party named "Deltopia", on which Elliot originally planned for going ER.

Another option was Deltopia, a day in which many young people pour in from all over the state to havea spring break party on Del Playa Street. I figured this would be the perfect day to attack Isla Vista, butafter watching Youtube videos of previous Deltopia parties, I saw that there were way too many copswalking around on such an event. It would be impossible to kill enough of my enemies before beingdispatched by those damnable cops.

Sadly he didnt, if he did :feelskek: he would give them something to make a movie about.

Isla Vista is literally synonym with Elliot Rodger.
These fuckers want to erase our history and rewrite theirs instead.

So these cucks made a trash movie about rich spoiled sexhaver retards, the one that pushed Elliot Rodger to go ER. Its about street party named "Deltopia", on which Elliot originally planned for going ER.

Sadly he didnt, if he did :feelskek: he would give them something to make a movie about.

:feelsrope:

Hasta isLa Vista, baby.

arnold schwarzenegger film GIF

Isla Vista is literally synonym with Elliot Rodger.
These fuckers want to erase our history and rewrite theirs instead.
Imagine making a movie about spoiled retards throwing drunk tantrum, their trash movie wont have any success.

college stacys and chads jfl

Imagine making a movie about spoiled retards throwing drunk tantrum, their trash movie wont have any success.
They're doing Project X again, talk about an original idea :feelshaha:

I always wondered what is the purpose of this type of movies. Not even normies with iq over 100 can enjoy this shit.
It's just giga privileged people fucking and bragging. But I must say that I noticed that toilet personas watch netflix shit more compared to men.
Whatch out! Literate part of MUP might be monitoring us :lul::lul::lul:

I always wondered what is the purpose of this type of movies. Not even normies with iq over 100 can enjoy this shit.
It's just giga privileged people fucking and bragging. But I must say that I noticed that toilet personas watch netflix shit more compared to men.

Whatch out! Literate part of MUP might be monitoring us :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah, dumb foids like watching chads adventures, all Netflix young adult movies are about sex, drugs and alcohol.

Pozdrav Gasicu i Dacicu, ili ko god je trenutni ministar policije.

Party for sexhavers.

they are scared to make a film about ER

they don't want people to learn about ER

they are scared of how much influence he could have on the masses
Yeah, if normies actually started thinking they might notice how screwed up things are.

Hilarious how normie directors make movies about lives they'll never have. Read ER's manifesto and you'll see that it was only the chads actively having and participating in sex and partying.

I watched every second of that preview - they look way older than 17 and 18.