Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Listing the crimes of humanity

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Before the scheduled plan to clean earth. We must list the crimes of humanity

List all that apply

×being lookist
×being subconsciously evil
*Being greedy
*Being too prideful
* Being a POS to anything born different
*Always saying "it is what it is" to a very easy problem instead of solving it. ((It's apart of their subconscious evil desires!))
*Thinking they can get the fuck away with anything because they think they are important within the universe....(they arent)
*Being organic pride.... ((Foolish))
*Worshiping big objects
*Commiting eugenics and giving birth to incels and using them as working class
*Being too ignorant to get along and be productive and recreate the solar system empire!!! They are like children.....
*Using human nature as an excuse to act like shit!
* Men and women equally suck eggs!!! Srs fuck you guys for not giving it up to the erenyeager principal (that will bite your ass back and ruin your generations big time)
* Not working hard to get me to the gas giant Saturn so I can fuck it's planet pussy....
*Commiting cannibalism
*Making the dragon ball movie
*For cancelling adobe flash
*For making reddit
*For making corn starch syrup
*For making sex a big deal
*Making fun of virgin men in specific
*Keep putting birth control and microplastics in my water
*Shoving shitty social science in my throat
*Making the world more and more mundane than it already is
*For not making flying cars by 2015....
*For looking like an ugly bootleg donkey Kong oc (srs)
*Making Funko pop
*Making aliens offended and now they will keep harassing us (you dumbasses)
*For making COVID 19 (it was supposed to end the world not make it into a failed apocalypse comedy) (making a virus make it deadlier and more entertaining!!! Like come on you primate failures)
* For making anime mainstream.... Now I have to see weird ass chads trying to get anime refs right but they fail.
*Making Chris chan
*Making Rick and Morty
*For not liking toliet poopy flushes! Srs they are funny you fuck faces!
*For cancelling infinity train
*For cancelling invader Zim (now I won't see tak alien vagina) fuck you fbi ciatards!!!
*For making hair dye a necessary need now my eyes barf seeing granny with red hair wtfff
*Redditors fucking kids
(Srs whoever made redditors can get aids!!! I will save the children and send them to a reality where they will get their dreams!!! Than this shithole!!!)
*Making NECKBEARDS
*Making mtndew
*Not making Mario sunshine 2 and getting rid of ttyd ocs (fuck you primate fucks)
*Not making Metroid prime 4 fast enough
*Calling me a buttface
*Making me born short (srs fuck you who did that)
*Sucking the universes dick pussy
*Not making VR gfs like women we aren't fucking you irl let us have some fucking COPES YOU GOT CHAD LEAVE US BE YOU PICKY VAGINA EVIL BIOLOGICAL FUCK TWADS. MEN STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE ITS A COMPETITION LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE YOU LIMP DICK TREN BOXING WATCHING UFC USING REDDITOR POS GEN Z BROCCOLI BALDING ASSFUCKS
*Causing wars every decade all for dick pussy
*Literally making anything uninteresting forcefully interesting
*Treating autists like trash
*Treating born mutants like trash
*Treating dogs and cats like trash
*Eating bricks! Wtf are you quit saying your special. You're the only special braindead mcfuckfucks in the entire galaxy!!!!
*FORCING everything gay.
*Forcing me to be an image and produc for a failing civilization
*For being too dumb against the crimes of intelligence...
*Not killing SpongeBob after the 3rd movie
*Again FUCK YOU FOR WORSHIPPING BIG THINGS SRS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT JUPITER
*Not going to Uranus and Neptune the gas dwarfs..... They have the true universal drip
*Making this list too long like fuck you for being this low IQ species

Sincerely with fuck you, erenyeager....

Fuck you!!!!

Last edited:
Seriously fuck humanity

And fuck you twilight you failed latinex bitch!

Last edited:
Fucking normies :feelswhat:

*Making aliens offended and now they will keep harassing us (you dumbasses)
Aliens haven't contacted us because we are the worst species to ever exist. I really wish they would hurry up and wipe us out already.

Aliens haven't contacted us because we are the worst species to ever exist. I really wish they would hurry up and wipe us out already.
They have. (Me at least) they are coming for us all because normies ruined everything!

They have. (Me at least) they are coming for us all because normies ruined everything

They have. (Me at least) they are coming for us all because normies ruined everything
Can they please at least take us with them? We're far too civilized to be left on this rock that somehow passes for a planet.

Can they please at least take us with them? We're far too civilized to be left on this rock that somehow passes for a planet.
No they won't not until rumbling 100 percentage completion

Oh yeah and FUCK YOU FOR MAKIG ME A WAGE SLAVE LIKE SRS WHO THOUGHT ME SOCIALIZING WAS A GOOD THING I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE ALIENS PROBE ME TO THE SUN AND BACK LIKE WTFFFF

Fuck Hasjew for making Twilight a princess and all the bullshit that happened later like Creaturequestria and "the school of friendship" gay ass shit. Also fuck them for making G5 MLP Paw Patrol ass shit that went downhill in terms of plot right after the first movie and will never recover.

Fuck Hasjew for making Twilight a princess and all the bullshit that happened later like Creaturequestria and "the school of friendship" gay ass shit. Also fuck them for making G5 MLP Paw Patrol ass shit that went downhill in terms of plot right after the first movie and will never recover.
FUCK THEM TO HELL AND BACK

This list just proves why I am a proud Yeagerist :feelsautistic: